Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Howard was here

I a little suprised to say the least. Howard Schnellenberger paid a visit to the board. I posted here because I don't want to post on that thread. His name is showing now.

Look at the open forum.

That was nice of Howard to write a few words about OG.

Bytor, maybe you should give him more stars or something. Freeze the thread so no one else can post on it.

I would guess by the wording of his post, he and/or other coaches read or have read this board.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

Howard was here

Classy move by your coach. Again, my condolences to everyone in the FAU family.
Back to the top

Howard was here

Back to the top

Howard was here

so touched...what a classy individual Howard is for making this posting! OG you are missed!
Back to the top

Howard was here

That's amazing. I'm really glad he came on here to say that, it's funny I never knew OG's son was Cameron Rogers either.
Back to the top

Howard was here

I have locked the Thread of Howard's post and might move it to the football thread later.

And Yes, some of the coaches & players do read this board.

Sorry, Teambear if I hadn't ellaborated further in naming OG's son but merily mentioned that his son played for FAU as an "Original Owl" and as you may have noticed as well the reason for O.G. Owl's Username translate to, "Original Owl".

I am having a hard time deciding what information to make public and what to keep as private. All of this is still very hard to come to grip with and the proof of what Buddy meant to FAU just has been confirmed with the fact that Howards took the time to make his post.

Back to the top

Howard was here

Shows exactly how much of a class act Coach truly is.

I was pretty amazed when I read that, originally thought it was someone posting under his name.

Back to the top

Howard was here

Class, indeed. No surprise there. Remember those stories the last couple of years about how he and Mrs. Schnellenberger have been so devoted to their son?
Back to the top

Howard was here

Howard was here

Schnelly is definitly a coach of the people and much respect goes out to him for even comming up with the idea of posting on our message boards... it shows his dedication to the team, the fans, and those that continue to support us from a far... You will always be remembered as the "Original Owl" OG
Back to the top

Howard was here

I just saw Schnelly's post and was going to post it with another article from the St. Pete news under O.G. post.

Everybody has already said it all the man is a devoted husband, Father and Coach. No matter what anyone says IMO he is not only the classiest dresser in college football he is plain and simply the classiest coach in football period.

You know this meant something for him to come on here a post something.
Back to the top
Control functions: