Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Ex FAU Basketball Player Dies

Add topic

A friend of mine sent me this, I don't recognize this guys name but it says he was a 3 year starter for the bball team. It's a shame.

In Memoriam
Joseph Hatton

Joe?s life was tragically cut short Monday afternoon. He was on his way to pick up roommate, when he was killed in a crash in Deerfield Beach in Broward County. He was only 24 years old.

?Joe was happy go lucky. He was always smiling, and that made the rest of us smile,? said Advisor Tracey. ?He was determined to succeed, but was never too serious to have fun.? From the beginning, Joe impressed Director of Admissions Adam. ?He had a great rapport with everyone?his colleagues, his supervisors, but most of all, with his students,? Adam said.

Joe had much to celebrate. He had just earned his Bachelor?s Degree in Criminal Justice from Florida Atlantic University, where he was a three-year starter for the basketball team. Originally from Orlando, Joe?s family ties were strong. He was a loving son, a caring brother and a fun-loving friend. Joe valued all the people in his life?his family, his co-workers and especially his students.
Back to the top

That is sad. I don't know the name either, though. Does anyone? Does anyone know what years he started?
Back to the top

This is very sad and on top of all that has happened. may he rest in peace and to his family prayers and condolences for their loss.
Back to the top

This kid was a walk-on, not a starter.

2000/01 he played in 7 games, averaging 4.1 minutes and 0.7 points.

That's all I could find.
Back to the top

I was wondering why I didn't recognize his name. Nonetheless, it's still a shame.
Back to the top

everybody called him JoJo...............JoJo Hatton.................theres a big thing being held for him this sunday.........

"Sore Loser?!?! Tell you what, show me a Good Loser and I'll SHOW you a LOSER!!!"
Back to the top

Condolescences to the family - another tragic loss to the Owl family.
Back to the top
Control functions: