Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU on Rivals

Back to the top

FAU on Rivals

Very interesting !! Buddy and I were talking about this before he past away. I am trying to clear some obstacles to either work with Rival or do something independently.
Back to the top

FAU on Rivals

Thats a great development. Thanks for the update Bytor. I love the Fighting Owls logo!
Back to the top

FAU on Rivals

That's pretty interesting. What are some of the criteria you're using to make a decision? The community established here has grown tremendously.
Back to the top

FAU on Rivals

FAU on Rivals

I am leaning toward an independent site that will be linked to the Owls' Nest - I started putting something together a year ago and the result was not what I wanted and I never published it on the web, the plus side, this board inherented the "Owls' Nest" name & logo. However, Rival does have some nice features, the only draw back, the conflicts it would creates with this board, which is not my intention.

I am looking for it to work in conjunction with the Owls' Nest which is strickly a message board and does have limitations. I am looking for ways to increase the coverage of FAU sports (more articles, College news, etc.) which in turn should open the door for more conversation on this board.

I want to keep expanding this site, however I don't want to continue adding pinned down threads and cluttering the board further. I also need to make the site easy to update.

My goal is for both sites to work together - one for information and one for discussion.

Back to the top

FAU on Rivals

i love that logo

"Sore Loser?!?! Tell you what, show me a Good Loser and I'll SHOW you a LOSER!!!"
Back to the top

FAU on Rivals

Bytor: If I can be of any assistance ...
Back to the top

FAU on Rivals

Thanks Bmarkey, I will PM you when I get closer to making things happen.
Back to the top

FAU on Rivals

Same here Bytor ;)
Back to the top
Control functions: