Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FIU/UNT and ULL

FIU/UNT about to start their third period of OT. Game is on CSS.

ULL just scored a late touchdown to take a 29-28 lead at Houston. Nice job Ragin' Cajuns!
Back to the top

FIU/UNT and ULL

FIU's kicker is pathetic! He did make two big fgs earlier, but he just missed a chip shot in OT lol.
Back to the top

FIU/UNT and ULL

ULL beats Houston 31-28. Way to go Ragin' Cajuns!

The UNT kicker just had a chance to win and he hit the upright.
Back to the top

FIU/UNT and ULL

FIU/UNT and ULL

FIU/UNT going to sixth OT! Tied at 22-22.
Back to the top

FIU/UNT and ULL

It's Over!!! North Texas nips FIU with a 34 yd FG in the 7th OT period.
Back to the top

FIU/UNT and ULL

Seven overtimes, they tied an NCAA record. When you play that hard, it hurts for either team to loose. You have to gives FIU credit, they have played very good football (except last week) and were close I think the news guy said a total of 12 points again except last week. That has really got to suck.
Back to the top

FIU/UNT and ULL

That is a very tough way to lose and it looked like they had many chances to put the game away - 1st & goal at the 1: 3pts :P

The SBC is building up to be quite a race and lucky us, we get to play 3 top teams in as many weeks, it will prove to be a tough strecth for us with Troy on the horizon. ULL looks like they will be our first test to really see if we can compete for the SBC title this year.
Back to the top

FIU/UNT and ULL

ULL pulled of the win yesterday, some tuff games ahead I agree.
Back to the top

FIU/UNT and ULL

I wouldn't say North Texas-FIU was a good game. They combined to miss what 7 field goals? That's aweful!! Granted there where a couple long tries, but you have to make 40-yarders, especially in OT. I will say the game was entertaining, if only for the ineptitude of both kickers.

President of the No Homers Club. Keepin' it real since 2001.
Back to the top

FIU/UNT and ULL

I agree the SBC is wide open. You certainly can't predict who will beat who based on prior games. Anyone in the SBC can beat anyone else at this point regardless of who they beat or lost to. Its a game by game thing.

As far as SUU goes, maybe the Valdosta State loss came at a good time. It didn't keep us out of the playoffs but now that its behind us, it was a lesson learned that every opponent has to be taken seriously.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top
Control functions: