Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

McGahee

Well McGahee is back. Well only if he doesn't get medical redshirt before next week.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/blogs/content/shared-blogs/palmbeach/faublog/entries/2006/10/06/mcgahee_makes_return.htm l
Back to the top

McGahee

It'll be nice to have an old man in the receiving corps if he plays out the rest of the year, we could use it.
Back to the top

McGahee

McGahee

....we could use him next year as well too though.......especially at the swamp

"Sore Loser?!?! Tell you what, show me a Good Loser and I'll SHOW you a LOSER!!!"
Back to the top

McGahee

Back to the top

McGahee

You have to gamble on this one. I may take a few games or the rest of season to get a ruling. Then if a medical red shirt season isn't allowed, you just wasted a season. So I say play him this year unless it is ABSOLUTLEY sure he will get the redshirt.

Sort of like the surity of Edgecomb getting his academic ineligibility reversed. We're pretty thin on RBs.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

McGahee

According to the Faulk report today McGahee who is the gues is definitely playing Thursday
Back to the top

McGahee

I think the possibility of him getting another year was slim to none…let's get him out there and win some games and maybe he can play in FAU's first bowl game.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top
Control functions: