Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

SUU Game

Being in DC i won't be able to go. Anyone who hasn't yet left or won't be making it to the game know if it can be heard or followed online?
Back to the top

SUU Game

Are the radio stations listed on the FAU web on the net? Thats what I was planning on doing. If not then I'll be doing something else tonight.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

SUU Game

I couldn't find a link to 640 that was the only station i saw. I tried to check the SUU site and they do carry games, however it says certain games so maybe it won't be allowed on internet b/c of FAU's deal with cstv I'll check aroudn gametime
Back to the top

SUU Game

I thought they signed a contract with James Crystal Radio. I checked WLVJ. There is another program on right now. I don't think they will be airing the game.

Back to the top

SUU Game

http://fausports.cstv.com/genrel/071706aaa.html you're right but the station is now wjna 640 I just can't find an internet link for it.
Back to the top

SUU Game

I'm listening to a Utah station. These announcers are lame.

http://www.suu.edu/athletics/webcast.html

Back to the top

SUU Game

These SUU guys are so bad!!!! so blahhhh...."Sanchez....couldnt be his first run..think thats wrong" haha
Back to the top

SUU Game

Listening to this game, this is another good opportunity for the Owls to fine tune their game. They're able to execute their plays without being run over by the opponent.

They're still making plenty of dumb little mistakes. The first kick off to SUU which was one of them. The receivers don't seem to be catching the ball consistently.

Back to the top

SUU Game

i hate microsoft so damn much of course i can't get this to work on my mac
Back to the top

SUU Game

SUU Game

k, got it to load think they said it's 25-0 at the half. how'd they play?
Back to the top
Control functions: