Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU - Southern Utah Picture Gallery

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Here it is, the FAU - Southern Utah Picture Gallery - first of the season, complete with fans, band, dancers, cheerleaders and of course, the action.

Main Page:
http://www.palmswestphoto.com/shopping/nfrun.exe?showphotos+1000370

or …

http://tinyurl.com/yewkvu

Enjoy!

Back to the top

The pictures look great. The empty seats look terrible. :(

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

Yeah, the students and band NEED to be moved to the other side.

I purposely shot from the SUU sideline, but my friend shot with most of the other photographers from the FAU sideline.
Back to the top

I've also mentioned this before - close both endzones till we can fill both side lines to near capacity on a consistent bases, then open the west end zone & ect. . Restructure the ticket prices for the visiting side on a temporary bases, with the focus on creating a better atmosphere, the team & fans would appreciate this.

Here's another thing that we can do to help attendance, the athletic department currently has a program in place "Send A Kid Program" where season ticket holders can purchase tickets at a reduced price and/or donate any tickets not being used to under privilidge kids. I figured we could all help and make this cause a success, by buying the cheap tickest and giving them to these under priviledge kids and givnng them a chance to experience a football game and college atmotsphere, hopefully it could plant a seed for these kids to go to college (FAU) and give them a chance to follow a dream to a better life for themselves. This is possible for any Alumni's near and far and could have a great impact on these kids for a better future. If everyone donated just one seat, that can help increase our attendance. Plus we would be doing a great thing for our community as well, which is the most important part. Just a tought on what we can all do with very little effort and continue to help further our athletic department and University grow.

Back to the top

"Send a kid program" good idea, I like that.

Can I find out more about it on the FAU web site?

With enough people, a lot of kids can attend these games.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top
Control functions: