Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

WEDNESDAY'S GAME

Is the game on ESPN or ESPN2? Does anyone know?

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

WEDNESDAY'S GAME

ESPN2
Back to the top

WEDNESDAY'S GAME

Any early predictions???

I think the streak continues. FAU plays solid defense and does just enough on offense. FAU 20 ULL 17 GO OWLS!!!

Back to the top

WEDNESDAY'S GAME

WEDNESDAY'S GAME

If the streak continues, it will be a big upset. The Owls are a home underdog (-8 1/2 pts).
Back to the top

WEDNESDAY'S GAME

I think if our recievers stay fit and play well we will take it to the line and it will be a very closely fought game... we will edge them in the end...
Back to the top

WEDNESDAY'S GAME

I'm thinking its gonna be a dog fight. Hopefully we can shut down the run.
Back to the top

WEDNESDAY'S GAME

It will definitely be a dogfight but I think the Owls pull it out in the end. GO OWLS!!!

Back to the top

WEDNESDAY'S GAME

With the injuries and the gimmick offense we're up against, this could be the game of the season for us.

I agree that this will be a close game. Could end up being a battle of attrition.
Back to the top

WEDNESDAY'S GAME

Everyone that is going to the game...make sure you bring your noise makers (ex. whistles, blow-horns, ect. ect.). Lets make the Ragged Nest not only look good but sound great on National T.V. as well!!!
Back to the top

WEDNESDAY'S GAME

I love the idea of the noisemakers, particularly because I'll be a thousand miles away. The game will be on ESPN2, as someone above mentioned. It will be in High Definition. What a chance for the Owls to show their stuff.
Back to the top
Control functions: