Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Back on track...FAU Plays Tomorrow

Many of us, myself included, have lost track of the reason for having this board. We should be discussing FAU football. We have been so caught up with the whole FIU-Miami trash that we have nearly forgotten that FAU is playing tomorrow night. GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

Ok gang - what do we have to do to win this game ???

The DEFENSE has to bring the bling on Wednesday and shine shine shine ! Coach S. thinks Babb is the best quaterback they have faced all year.
And please – Tackle Tackle Tackle

OFFENSE - continue what you did last week - instead of 100 yards from a receiver I will settle for a 100 yards from a rusher - who can step up ???
Scoring on the first possession would be sweet :)
And please - no FUMBLES

Special teams - lets stop them on at least their 25 yard line for each kick.
Block for Avery - he needs a little extra protection :)

GO OWLS !!!!!

Back to the top

If FAU can limit turnovers, get the run going, and stay close into the 4th quarter, the team has an excellent chance of winning. GO OWLS!!!

Back to the top

All I know is this is the most excited I've been for a game in a long time.

This game can determine how the rest of this year is going to unfold. We have the chance to show we have a real shot at the conference. We can go out there, play 110%, play strong defense, MAKE TACKLES, contain Babb, and control the line.

The offense needs to show they can move the ball, no mistakes. We need the receivers to step up and open up the game so will can continue with the running game. Pierre and Sanchez need to have the best game they have played, hit every hole as hard as they can…make a decision and go.

If we play a solid game on both sides and special teams does their part I believe we should win this game.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

The only thing we need to do to win tonight is score more points than ULL.

President of the No Homers Club. Keepin' it real since 2001.
Back to the top

CanadianOwl said

The only thing we need to do to win tonight is score more points than ULL.

Great observation CanadianOwl…it really is that simple isn't it ;D

GO OWLS!!!!….SCORE MORE POINTS THAN ULL!!!

Back to the top

Hopefully the home crowd will help the guys. Looks like a good day today so far, great day for an Owls victory.
Back to the top
Control functions: