Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Top of the Belt

Top of the Belt

When we look at who is at the top of the conference we see two teams with 3-0 records, our next opponent in stAte and the Smurf puppies who are in the bull pen.

They both followed similar path to that incredilbe 3-0 conference lead by beating up on the bottom feeder, the Golden Kitties, UNT & ULM. Impressive, not really, but does look good with nocthes in the W column.

We are following a much different path where we square off with the cream of the crop right off the get go and have no breathing room for errors. The SBC race is far from over and teams will start to seperate themselve within the next couple of weeks. And FAU is right smack in the middle of the heap of battle. Oh, I know I'm going to catch some flack for saying this, but what the heck, we will be facing the posers of the belt in the next two weeks and we will see if their illusions of granduer is for real or just a hoax.

Don't get me wrong both teams will be tough with the Smurf puppies being the toughest of the two, because it is on the road.

And we can't forget about the Protected One's who have beat a similar opponent in ULM, who we face after the Smurf puppies.

Back to the top

Top of the Belt

Nice recap of the league standings... I think if we take the extra couple of days to work on the offense we will come out very strong against ASU...
Back to the top

Top of the Belt

We better take all week to work on the offense. The nice thing is that the conference is wide open. We have a great shot of shaking things up and making people take notice. GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top
Control functions: