Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Wilds

The offense really could be using wilds right now at tight end. He was one claytons favorite targets last year and right now the offense is struggling. From what I've heard he was one of the strongest players on the team and this really could have helped the team in the run game as the other tight ends look a little light.
Back to the top

Wilds

I agree Wilds was good target last year. This year both QB's are not throwing to the TE enough. They are only completing 50% of their passes because they not getting the ball to the TE. Harmon and Grant are both more athletic than Wilds. Harmon has made some good plays this year. They need the ball
Back to the top

Wilds

Wilds

You really dont know what your talking about saying that grant and harmon are more athletic than wilds, but thats probably because you never actually seen wilds play. So keep guessing.
Back to the top

Wilds

I know Wilds has good hands and was the fastest TE on the team until Harmon beat him in the spring. Wilds is good athlete he did a great job at TE and filling in at fullback last year. We miss him this year. I hope is back next year.
Back to the top
Control functions: