Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Thursday Practice

This Thursday's practice will be the last full one of Homecoming Week and Coach Schnellenberger is trying to make it into a new tradition. He's invited everyone to come out an see the team. The band, dance team, cheerleaders and prOWLers will be there. Try to show up no later then 4pm (practice ends at 5). Hope to see everyone there!

AEA
Go play Intramural Sports! www.fau.edu/campusrec/imsports/
Back to the top

Thursday Practice

Thursday Practice

That's a great idea. I'm sure he'll be stumping around campus all week to get students to come to the game this week… our first Saturday home game of the season.

President of the No Homers Club. Keepin' it real since 2001.
Back to the top

Thursday Practice

Maybe Schnelly will do keg stands with the fans after practice
Back to the top

Thursday Practice

Goo to see these guys back at practice and possibly playing Saturday.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/sports/content/sports/epaper/2006/10/25/a11c_fau_1025.html
Back to the top

Thursday Practice

NoInsideGame, you coming down for the game?

President of the No Homers Club. Keepin' it real since 2001.
Back to the top

Thursday Practice

I'm not going to be able to make it down there this weekend. It's the superbowl of Jacksonville this weekend, GA/FLA. Probably the biggest weekend in the beer distribution business, lots of work ahead of me. There is no Yuengling in GA so they will be drinking it down here, big money for me. I'll have to come down and track down the flag stealers another time. Go AFC STELLA. I'll be there for another home game.
Back to the top

Thursday Practice

http://fausports.cstv.…l/spec-rel/102506aaf.html

Coach Schnellenberger would also like to invite the band, cheerleaders, and FAU students to Thursday afternoon's practice session to make it a game atmosphere. It is set to begin at 3:30 p.m.

AEA
Go play Intramural Sports! www.fau.edu/campusrec/imsports/
Back to the top
Control functions: