Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Brett Royster verbals

Add topic

Looks like another stud for the basketball team ;D

http://fau.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?Sport=2&pr_key=55353
Back to the top

Brett Royster verbals

nice. the two guys from redlands cc are really good. the guy nwoji something will be running the point. jamal owens and this royster character should be some solid freshman to contribute to the mix. plus i love taking it from doherty.
Back to the top

Brett Royster verbals

Brett Royster verbals

Per inside source from ChicagoHoops, Rod Greene, the 6-7' 240lb power forward from RCC has opened his recruitment again…"he's wide open to any and all offers" accoring to a source i wrote to…here is the main story link:

http://www.jucohoops.com/articles/greenopen.html

Back to the top

Brett Royster verbals

that sucks.
Back to the top

Brett Royster verbals

Exit why does that suck?
Back to the top

Brett Royster verbals

because he maybe pulling back out of his commitment and looking for other offers? I think most people on this board are owl fans and want the best players here? But hey that's just me.
Back to the top

Brett Royster verbals

We are better off without someone who does something like that…it shows NO COMMITTMENT, and poor character…in other words, "doing a doherty" - who's name will remain uncapitolized…if i were Rex, and Green "decides" to go ahead and sig, i would ask him to wirte a letter to the team explaining why he opened his recruitment again….and also explain why he feels he should be a member of the team…nobody needs that garbage…be a man and stick by your word…otherwise dont give it to begin with.
Back to the top

Brett Royster verbals

Rex claims they'll have 3 signatures tomorrow. Brett Royster, a kid from Carol City and one from Redlands CC.
Back to the top

Brett Royster verbals

Royster, Jamal Owens, Cadwori Njogi (i spelt his name wrong)

All three of these guys are legit. owens and royster are freshman and CN is a transfer from Redlands CC. (top 5 CC in country) his buddy roderick green was going to sign but looking else where. we could use his buddies size, like 6'8"

we still could use a true center, like a 7 footer.

this team is LEGIT!!!!!!!!
Back to the top

Brett Royster verbals

11:04am…still hearing crickets….

Maybe the Fax will ring soon….
Back to the top
Control functions: