Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Sun Belt BBall Media Day

Add topic

http://www.sunbeltsports.org/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=4100&ATCLID=652673

Looks like we aren't getting much respect in our first year in the Belt. That is ok, it is a big step up in competition from the A-Sun and we are a young team. I think we will be competative in the conference play, but it will take a season or two before we can actually make a serious run at the conference title. What I hope we can accomplish this season is to feed off the success of last year and just establish that we belong in the Belt. Aside from wins and loses, it would be great to double the attendance again. If the football games have been any indication, student turnout is on the rise.
Back to the top

Sun Belt BBall Media Day

its all written by beat writers in kentucky and lousianna, they know nothing about us. Were going to be good. This is by far the best team in the history of FAU. We've had better players, i.e. Mike Bell, but as far as depth were going to be good. Surprise team of 06'. Parmer, Monroe will be great. Avery should run the point well. I expect Rice to get better. There's some solid talent.

anyone know what happened to Tavarus Harris?
Back to the top

Sun Belt BBall Media Day

just did some searching on him. he never graduated from PBCC. he should be ready by December. that's a bummer because he would start right away and has already played with parmer.
Back to the top

Sun Belt BBall Media Day

Funny how FAU is last in the pre-season poll, with 1 first-place vote.

I'm interested to see how Rex puts his own stamp on this program. Should be a fun season.

President of the No Homers Club. Keepin' it real since 2001.
Back to the top

Sun Belt BBall Media Day

I can't wait either.

Still havent heard back from the ticket office about season tix for this season, anyone have any info?
Back to the top

Sun Belt BBall Media Day

I haven't heard anything from FAU either. Usually they are all over me with phone calls and mailing right before the season to pony up for season tix. But nothing yet.

President of the No Homers Club. Keepin' it real since 2001.
Back to the top

Sun Belt BBall Media Day

Sun Belt BBall Media Day

It is probably natural that there are question marks when you move up to a new conference. I like your new coach. You will surprise some folks.
Back to the top
Control functions: