Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU's defense

I was just wondering about your defense. From what I hear you guys are really quick up front.

I guess I'm more curious about your pass defense. I think we will have a hard time running the ball, but hopefully we can gain some yards in the air.

Which is better? Your run defense or your pass defense? Does anyone have any insight on the MT offense vs. FAU defense?
Back to the top

FAU's defense

Our defense has improved pretty dramatically over this season. Our defensive line seems to be getting off the ball very quickly and making QBs make quick pass decisions. I think the strong Defensive line has helped our secondary especially with the less seasoned Quarterbacks as they do not have the time to sit in the pocket and pick their receiver.
We have had some big pass plays get away from us but our linebacking group is pretty quick and the past few games as the defense has solidified they seem to be getting themselves into the correct coverages and in position to create turnovers. Since you guys seem to have a pretty strong pass attack, I guess you will be our true test of how far we have come from the tough start this year. Go Owls.
Back to the top

FAU's defense

FAU's defense

We have a great defense on the ground and in the air. You guys are gonna get frustrated when you can't run the ball on us and you will rely to much on your passing game which is where we will intercept you at least 3 times this game if not more… if our offense can play a strong game against your defence we will win…
Back to the top

FAU's defense

The defense has been extremely stout against the run. The solid play of the run defense has frustrated opponents. Over the past three weeks this defense has improved dramatically. They tend to bend but not break and over the past few weeks they have really upped their game. If FAU can shut down the run, it will be a long day MTSU. GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top
Control functions: