Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FIT Dwarf's Owls???

Add topic

These guys have some size….7-7'….6-10'…not saying they can play…BUT the roster doesn't look too shabby…we may be in for a little fight tommorow night…

http://gopanthers.fit.edu/roster.php?sport_id=14016&year=2006

Hopefully some folks show up to support Rex and the boys!!!
Back to the top

FIT Dwarf's Owls???

I'll be there, i can't wait to see how our boys look this year.

7'7''??? That's Manute Bol size!
Back to the top

FIT Dwarf's Owls???

I wish I could make it, but I can't. I'll be there opening night though. Report back about how we look and what improvements they have made to the gym.
Back to the top

FIT Dwarf's Owls???

No improvements to the gym yet…i went to the first practice they had at the arena…Angelos and Brogan are meeting with the BOT and one of the things they were presenting was a second and third option to the dome…both of which involved renovations to the existing arena…

BTW, that guy weighs 290…so he might be a little on the thin side for that kind of size…my guess is he cant get up and down the floor to well…
Back to the top

FIT Dwarf's Owls???

Florida_Owl said

No improvements to the gym yet…i went to the first practice they had at the arena…Angelos and Brogan are meeting with the BOT and one of the things they were presenting was a second and third option to the dome…both of which involved renovations to the existing arena…

BTW, that guy weighs 290…so he might be a little on the thin side for that kind of size…my guess is he cant get up and down the floor to well…

I think they did make some improvements to the gym. I'm pretty sure that they installed some new chair-back seating in the lower level.
Back to the top

FIT Dwarf's Owls???

FIT Dwarf's Owls???

Here's a story about the 7-7 kid…..looks like he hasn't stopped growing yet.

http://www.floridatoday.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20061015/SPORTS/610150334/-1/archives

Back to the top

FIT Dwarf's Owls???

Good article…"NBA type potential"…lovely…

I so hope this kid cant play tonight! lol

Back to the top

FIT Dwarf's Owls???

Nov 2, 2006, 11:36am, wrote:[tr]
[tr]
I think they did make some improvements to the gym. I'm pretty sure that they installed some new chair-back seating in the lower level.

nope nothing new, unless they did anything after I worked in there on Tuesday.

AEA
Go play Intramural Sports! www.fau.edu/campusrec/imsports/
Back to the top

FIT Dwarf's Owls???

there is some improvements, you'll see more as season goes……..only 7 guys are dressing for the game tonight

"Sore Loser?!?! Tell you what, show me a Good Loser and I'll SHOW you a LOSER!!!"
Back to the top

FIT Dwarf's Owls???

Anyone know what the score of the game was?
Back to the top
Control functions: