Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU WINS THIS SEASON

We have reached the halfway point. FAU is on a 2 game winning streak. How will the Fighting Owls finish the season?

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

FAU WINS THIS SEASON

What would be nice is if we win the rest or our games, it will bring the program to a winning record, 36-34. I hope it happens, its not definite it will but non the less, I hope it happens.

If that happens I'm sure we'll go to the N.O. bowl would could bring us to 37-34 or if we lose, 36-35 which is still a winning record.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

FAU WINS THIS SEASON

The way the team is playing they definitely have a chance to win out. I know that the win against Southern Utah was a win against a 1-AA team, but it gave FAU the confidence they need going into a tough conference schedule.

The one thing that has plagued this program is continuity from game to game. That is why I think the team will go 4-2 through the remaining 6 games. Hopefully I am wrong and they will do better. GO OWLS!!!

Back to the top

FAU WINS THIS SEASON

This next game will be a big indicator as ULL is the team to beat in SBC... also Midd. Tenn. What do you guys think...?
Back to the top

FAU WINS THIS SEASON

This weeks game is a good barometer because it will allow us to see how this team comes off of a big win against a lesser opponent. The outcome of this game could dictate the remainder of the season. A big win and FAU will have great momentum. A loss could be a real setback to FAU.

All in all, I feel pretty good about this one. FAU has learned how to win and that is important.

Middle Tennessee is the natural rivalry aside from FIU. The MTSU game will be very important. GO OWLS!!!

Back to the top

FAU WINS THIS SEASON

Boone02 said

This next game will be a big indicator as ULL is the team to beat in SBC… also Midd. Tenn. What do you guys think…?

I think you are 100% correct. This game could set the tone for the rest of the season.

Losing the game does not mean we are out of contention for the Sunbelt or a winning record but not playing a strong game with all players producing 100% with results could mean we're in trouble.

On the other hand, winning the game definitely puts us in the driver's seat. The Cajuns are not only favored to win the Sunbelt they are also favored by 8.5 for the game Wednesday. If that doesn't fire up the team I don't know what can or will.

As far as MTSU, I'm not entirely sold on them yet. The conference play is just heating but they have won two games against possible the two worst teams in the league, FIU and N.Texas. That's debatable but I think the favorites at this point has to be the Cajuns and I still think Troy is going to be a contender based on their OCC play.

The team has to look at these games as every one of them is a playoff scenario, you lose one and the odds are we're out.

I want to go to NEW ORLEANS in December!!

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

FAU WINS THIS SEASON

Lets get this poll back in the mix for some of the newcomers to the board. GO OWLS!!!

Back to the top

FAU WINS THIS SEASON

FAU WINS THIS SEASON

Its a toss up...7-5 i hope! Consistency will get us there ;)
Back to the top

FAU WINS THIS SEASON

The MTSU game will be another step in determining our season, I do think that if we finish with a 7-5 record then we accomplished more then I figured this team was ready for, 6-6 is more propable is still is very respectable.
Back to the top

FAU WINS THIS SEASON

7-5 is the only way we are going to N.O. and I want to go , so I am sticking with 7-5.

One game at a time.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top
Control functions: