Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Clayton injury

What is the word on Clayton's injury?? Will he definitely be out the rest of the season??

If so, we need to get on board with Rusty. He is young and he needs experience. I know he hasn't performed well so far, but I think that people need to cut him slack and support him now that he is the go to guy QB. GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

Clayton injury

I think you are right either way you don't want to blow a redshirt for a few games at the end of the season especially when it could mean a hell of a lot more next year
Back to the top

Clayton injury

Let's all wear white headbands like Uncle Rico on Saturday!
Back to the top

Clayton injury

He actually played pretty good towards the end of the game… the offense was definitely more "on fire"….
too bad about his silly mistakes… this is just his lack of experience… i think he will grow and get much better as we mold him..
Back to the top

Clayton injury

What is Clayton's injury??

Back to the top

Clayton injury

News said it was a concussion.
Back to the top

Clayton injury

Clayton injury

That isn't so bad. He could easily be back for next week. GO OWLS!!!

Back to the top

Clayton injury

Guys, I was right behind him when he came over to your sidelines, he walked off under his own power, just looked like he really didnt know where he was. I would guess concussion too.

Hopefully he will be ok.

The backup didnt look have bad either. We were kind of excited to have a backup going in, but he did look pretty good at first, made a few good passes. Guys, I always like to read the other message boards and I will tell you this, dont be so hard on the mistakes you guys made. While our offense looked ok, our defense has been our shining star all season. As of last week, our defense was ranked like 34th in the nation, and that was after playing Maryland, Oklahoma, and Louisville.

I hope you guys win out the rest of the season, a .500 season is still in your grasps. besides we are pulling for you guys next week.

Good Luck Owls
Back to the top

Clayton injury

Thanks Raider1515. Best of luck the rest of the season. GO OWLS!!!

Back to the top

Clayton injury

Clayton was knocked unconcious when he suffered the concussion, that's why he stayed down so long on the field.

The coaches will be very careful with him this week and I'm sure Rusty will take a good portion of the snaps in practice this week. Plus Schnelly has been waiting for a reason to make Rusty the starter again. My feeling is we'll see him start Saturday against Troy.

President of the No Homers Club. Keepin' it real since 2001.
Back to the top
Control functions: