Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

SunBelt Descrimination?

I know this may sound stupid, but our conference is even descriminated against on cell phone services. I just got a new phone with Cingular and it has an internet service with it. You are able to pick favorite teams in all sports to follow their scores and they even have college football teams. Except for teams from the SUNBELT!!!although they have the I-A independents, both parts of the MAC, and the WAC.

Has anyone else been pissed off by this?!? and Should we contact Cingular to let them know??
Back to the top

SunBelt Descrimination?

mh2os said

I know this may sound stupid, but our conference is even descriminated against on cell phone services. I just got a new phone with Cingular and it has an internet service with it. You are able to pick favorite teams in all sports to follow their scores and they even have college football teams. Except for teams from the SUNBELT!!!although they have the I-A independents, both parts of the MAC, and the WAC.

Has anyone else been pissed off by this?!? and Should we contact Cingular to let them know??

I have Cingular as well. I've been a customer of theirs for years, and I have media net on my razr as well. I've not had a problem accessing college football scores from the Sun Belt Conference, though I do believe they have the Sun Belt listed several pages down alphabetically amongst the list of 1-AA conferences. But don't fret, they have the MAC listed with the 1-AA conferences as well.
Back to the top

SunBelt Descrimination?

Try to find an FAU or Troy ringtone sometime. :) It takes quite a search or the ability to download MP3s to your phone.

We all have to write e-mails, complain by phone and letter to get what we deserve.

I just found out FAU and Troy are not listed as participating schools on Bank of America's credit card logo program. Many smaller and I-AA schools are included. It's just B.S. (perhaps at least partially due to our schools' bang-up marketing teams) and I plan to let my bank have it.
Back to the top

SunBelt Descrimination?

id like to have the logo on my phone...but oh well
Back to the top

SunBelt Descrimination?

If you have a Razr or similar Motorola phone, I can show you to a program that allows downloads and uploads of images, MPS3, WMAs, contacts and other files to and from your PC to your phone. My daughter now has FAU band ringtones on her phone from recordings a made with my camera.
Back to the top

SunBelt Descrimination?

Does that work with the L2?? If so, i am interested...
Back to the top

SunBelt Descrimination?

SunBelt Descrimination?

Not sure, but the program is called Mobile Phone Tools by BVRP Software.

You can upload or download files from the phone.
Back to the top

SunBelt Descrimination?

Ok, thanks...ill look into it...
Back to the top

SunBelt Descrimination?

BMarkey said

I just found out FAU and Troy are not listed as participating schools on Bank of America's credit card logo program. Many smaller and I-AA schools are included. It's just B.S. (perhaps at least partially due to our schools' bang-up marketing teams) and I plan to let my bank have it.

I have an MBNA FAU Mastercard that I got in 98. I know that Bank of America has taken over MBNA though, so you might not be able to get it through MBNA.com anymore.
Back to the top

SunBelt Descrimination?

You cant...i had a card through them and it was moved to BA...when you go to the website it directs you to BA as well...
Back to the top
Control functions: