Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

*07' SIGNINGS CONFIRMED*

Add topic

[glow=red,2,300]Three confirmed signings[/glow]

Brett Royster 6-8 220 C
Jamal Owens 6-6 220 SF
Carderro Nwoji 6-0 175 PG

SWEET!!! ;D
Back to the top

*07' SIGNINGS CONFIRMED*

NICE
Do we have all their info somewhere? Are these all JC kids?
Back to the top

*07' SIGNINGS CONFIRMED*

roster and owens will be big time freshman that could play in a legit conference.
Carderro Nwoji is a sophmore at redlands cc, top 5 jc in the country. totally legit.

his teamate, rodderick green, comitted then started looking around. he's like 6'8" and could be very helpful.

Don't know anyone else rex has his eye on, anyone else know?

We could use a legit big man that could run the floor. And a dome stadium.
Back to the top

*07' SIGNINGS CONFIRMED*

apetbrown said

NICE
Do we have all their info somewhere? Are these all JC kids?

Royster was referred to as a "high major prospect" and "possibly the top shot blocker in the state for his class"…he is for REAL…Texas AM, ARIZONA, and others recruited him…his coach said when word got out, the phone was ringing off the hook…

Owens was pursued by alot of mid major to major programs and immediately signed with FAU upon first visit…he is also very talented at his position and is more of a slasher…something we have never had at 6-6' and 220…

The point guard is solid ball handler who can hit as well from deep from what i have heard…he has the least amount of info out on him…the other two have multiple write-ups…

Bottom line: We are going to have a kick butt team in the next two years…i mean kick butt…

Ps. The only JC is the point Gaurd - Nawoji…Royster and Owens are freshman!
Back to the top

*07' SIGNINGS CONFIRMED*

Thats great. It has to be a lot easier to build a good bball program than football. And if we get some attention on the bball court that can only help the football field. The future is bright.

Do we still have a chance with Roderick Green? Hopefully Nwoji has some pull.

( you got to love Royster picked FAU over SMU)
Back to the top

*07' SIGNINGS CONFIRMED*

Not from what i have heard...and for that matter, who wants a guy who says one thing and then changes his mind...best of luck Green...we have to move on without people who are wishy washy...
Back to the top

*07' SIGNINGS CONFIRMED*

*07' SIGNINGS CONFIRMED*

I mean thats recruting this isn't politics. If a player is a "flip flopper' thats cool, once they're in the program they'll hopefully be committed. I get your point but I think if your a 20 year old kid looking at schools you have tons of people in your ear and may not make up your mind so well. I'd personally love to have him.
Back to the top

*07' SIGNINGS CONFIRMED*

i hear ya...if would be willing to write a ltter to the team explaining why he re-nigged on his committment and why he would now like to be a part of the team...if he was willing to do that, and it was acceptable, then by all means welcome aboard...but to just be like ok, i want to sign now, nobody came to the surface after i chose to "weigh the options" fugit about dit...
Back to the top
Control functions: