Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Marist vs FAU 12-19-06

Add topic

Good luck to the Boys tonight against Marist.

Go Owls!!
Back to the top

Marist vs FAU

I think we may have a chance in thsi one…we are bound for a game when we cant miss….how about this one?!

Line is 15…see it being closer…they lost the point guard they had last year…

Bring home the win for Rex!

Back to the top

Marist vs FAU

Looks like Marist used a 33-6 second-half run to earn a 83-67 victory over the Owls' :o Ouch!!

Final Score: Marist 83 FAU 67
Back to the top

Marist vs FAU

Marist vs FAU 12-19-06

Yeah, the 2nd half got ugly after ending the 1st half with a lead. Once again, it is lack of depth that is killing us, not to mention not having our leading scorer available. The good news is we should win our next 3 against UNF, Florida Memorial, and Norfolk State before heading up to UCF. Hopefully by that time we will start to get players back, especially our trio of freshmen in Holley, Perkins, and Sanchez. It would be great if we had Rice back, but I haven't heard anything on his status lately.
Back to the top

Marist vs FAU

He might ot be available ever…NCAA violation - almost certain it's grades…

We basically played seven guys and ran out of gas at the mid point of second quarter…Kone is still banged up…never seen an injury bug this big! Yikes…

But, the good news is that all players are scheduled to be on board for UCF! ;)
Back to the top

Marist vs FAU

Florida_Owl said

He might ot be available ever…NCAA violation - almost certain it's grades…

We basically played seven guys and ran out of gas at the mid point of second quarter…Kone is still banged up…never seen an injury bug this big! Yikes…

But, the good news is that all players are scheduled to be on board for UCF! ;)

Does that include the PG JC Transfer Harris? If so, we'd have two PG's available instead of our current zero.
Back to the top

Marist vs FAU

i was at the game. once we have harris on our team we should be all right. the biggest thing is we need a big man. marist had a guy named smith who a seven footer. carlos was guarding him and was getting lit up and out rebounded.
the second half fatigue was setting in and we started missing shots and this guy got every rebound.

the team is good but not great. they need a big man.

kone isn't anything special, he provides depth.
alacorn should stick to jv.

the starting four:
monroe power forward
graham guard/forward
parmer (not impressed) forward
harris- running the point

just need a big man for that fifth spot and the team would be legit.
harris should do well running the point. graham and monroe are awesome. parmer is a bit of a let down, i thought he would be better, he plays scared, not tough at all.
Back to the top

Marist vs FAU

I agree with Exit39…the announcer keeps saying how Alarcon is "a lethal three point shooter"…i looked at his stats for HS and they are awesome…but in JC they were 30%…now he's at .217 (5 of 23) from three point, and .250 from the floor (7 of 28)…

Dont see what they saw in him…
Back to the top

Marist vs FAU

sanchez should be back for ucf, and thats him returning home, so he should have a good game, most of the team will hopefully be back as well

"Sore Loser?!?! Tell you what, show me a Good Loser and I'll SHOW you a LOSER!!!"
Back to the top

Marist vs FAU

i don't know how well freshmen will be contributing considering he's been hurt and hasn't played with any of these guys in a game.
Back to the top
Control functions: