Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

All Players on FIU released from suspension..

Just heard on the news. I have a feeling they are going to play very tough for their last game of the season and their last game with Coach Strock. I think it is going to be a dog fight and our O better step up!
Back to the top

I'll second that….but they havent played for five weeks as well…there may be a few cobwebs to contend with…

Bouie (sp) is out…thats a plus (not that i am happy he got hurt, but it does play in our favor)

Back to the top

It's not their last game. FIU hosts Troy on Dec. 2.

Back to the top

That's right…I forgot about Troy game but I think they will bring all they've got to try and retain the Shula trophy for Strock.
Back to the top

We need to pound the heck out of them... Show them that last year was a fluke.
Back to the top

faudiehard said

We need to pound the heck out of them… Show them that last year was a fluke.

They would probably be in the very same boat FAU was in last year if Padrick couldn't play this Saturday. I don't believe their backup has played much this year. But that isn't the situation. Padrick will be there. But they do have a very young line just like we did last year.

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

Is Padrick injured?
Back to the top

Isn't it interesting that suspensions only last up until the Shula Bowl?? I am sure that they want the seniors who were suspended to have one last chance shot at FAU. I think that has to be part of the rationale for brining them back for this game. Hopefully they are rusty and it takes them a quarter or so to get back into form. GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

Regards to FAU fans. Some facts about the suspensions include that 16 players missed two games, after complying with hours of community service and other requirements. They were actually all reinstated for last week's game against ULL, not especially for the Shula Bowl. So they missed two games and 4 weeks of playing, since there were two bye weeks between games.

I would think, especially given the level of suspensions given by the other teams, and history of other similar events (Clemson-SC) that our players' suspensions were pretty stiff as they were. I don't know many people that wanted to suspend or thought necessary, for 4 games, or the season (5 games) for their actions in the OB.

Anyways, they were very rusty last Saturday for sure. I would hope they would come to play against your team in the Shula Bowl…..
Back to the top

Anyone have an injury report for FIU? Is Keyonvis Bouie still not expected to play?
Back to the top
Control functions: