Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

All Players on FIU released from suspension..

FiuFanatic, there is no question that the suspensions that FIU handed-out was by far the strickest punishments handed-out.

The Brawl between UM & FIU however was of a different magnitude as well, Miami are the ones that should have been ashamed by the standard they followed concerning the disciplineary actions they took.

Combine that with the Strock's resignation and the timing of everything and you guys have a very tough period yet to face as a program. Timing is everything for you guys right now, hopefully Garcia doesn't make a quick fix that could jeopodize the re-grouping that needs to follow at this time.
Back to the top

Thanks Bytor, I agree with your thoughts about Garcia's replacement of Strock. Let's see what happens. As for Bouie, I haven't heard anything, or read anything, regarding his status other than what was said right after his injury, that he had, preliminarily diagnosed with a strained MCL……
Back to the top

FIUFanatic said

Thanks Bytor, I agree with your thoughts about Garcia's replacement of Strock. Let's see what happens. As for Bouie, I haven't heard anything, or read anything, regarding his status other than what was said right after his injury, that he had, preliminarily diagnosed with a strained MCL……

Thanks…i read yesterday in the paper that he will not play…
Back to the top

He's crazy if he does, why do more damage for one more game when you have the NFL camps in front of you. He really needs to look to the his future if he does plan on going to the big show. ::)
Back to the top

I agree Talon, Bouie's has nothing left to prove on the field and the with the games that remain are meaningless, so why risk throwing your future carrer away.

Back to the top
Control functions: