Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU vs FMU 11-28-06

Add topic

FAU vs FMU 11-28-06

FAU wins 94-60. Very good game.

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

FAU vs FMU

Nice win!! Anyone know what the attendance was? Couldnt make it to the game.....
Back to the top

FAU vs FMU

by halftime it was starting to fill up, but it certainly wasnt that impressive.

not an incredible game at the start by FAU but it was good for us to get the win under our belt. we looked sloppy at times but thankfully fmu was worse.
Monroe looked good, and Holley is gonna be really good when he gets his basketball legs, wow!
Back to the top

FAU vs FMU

We'll have our own version of a Charlie Ward at FAU with Holley.
He will probably be a big celebrity on campus in time.

Back to the top

FAU vs FMU

Here are some pics…..not editted at all, and not as good as my Dad's since I was also playing in the pep band.

That was Holley

IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i95/Dooducks2/FAU%20B-Ball/DCAG2911.jpg

Enjoy!

~Daphne

AEA
Back to the top

FAU vs FMU

regarding Avery: I was really amazed by his confidence out there last night. His first ever D1 college basketball game and he wanted the ball. He didn't flinch once and looked really strong with the ball. I guess starting your college career in Death Valley makes everything else a little easier.

Oh and I don't know if the dance team lost their coach and are making up the dances themselves now or what-because they've gotten better, and naughtier!
Back to the top

FAU vs FMU

Ted Hutton covers the game and the team members this morning . Rex may have to endure humble beginings.

Nice pictures above.

Back to the top

FAU vs FMU

I read the Hutton blog this morning and it seems like it will be a while before the roster is healthy and we may not even get Rice back this year. We all knew going in that this would be a challange, moving up to the Sun Belt and all, but it is even tougher to do it with a limited number of players. Still, I think it should be an interesting year watching the young players develop. I don't expect to win the conference this season anyway. I just want to win some games(especially the FIU games) and prove we belong. Next season the expectations will be a bit higher when we add some more "Sun Belt level" recruits.

I just hope that attendance doesn't suffer if we aren't winning much. We took a nice step forward last season and I would hate to slide back into the 500 fans a night range. We should at least be getting 1,000 to 1,500 per game. I saw last night we were at around 900. Which isn't terrible considering it was a Tuesday night against a bad NAIA team. I wasn't able to make it, but at least the crowd sounded pretty loud on the radio. I will be there on Saturday though. I look forward to seeing Holley play. From the sounds of it, we should have a pretty good core developing with Monroe, Graham, and Holley.
Back to the top

FAU vs FMU

That team was basically running a five guard offense (which we will not see for the rest of the year)…given the mismatch that occassionally created, we played pretty well…

Totally share the sentiments on Holley…hes going to be a big contrubutor…

Perkins is actually cleared to play from external doctors, but team doctor wants one more test…this will be done on the 1st of December…

i posted a while back, but Rice is 50/50 on NCAA appeal…which should be adjudicated shortly…
Back to the top

FAU vs FMU

Nice job on the pictures.
Back to the top
Control functions: