Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Owls vs Norfolk 12-02-06

Add topic

Good Luck to the Owls today as they face Norfolk, a chane to win three in a row.

Go owls!!

Back to the top

Owls vs Norfolk

good win. almost blew it. up 25 early and then only up seven in the second. anyone at the game? how was the attendance.
Back to the top

Owls vs Norfolk

I was at the game. The attendance wasn't great. I haven't seen the total, but it looked to be between 500-700. No band either, which was kind of wierd.

Other than that, the Owls came out and played a pretty flawless 1st half and had a 20 point lead at the break. Then they sort of slept through the first 10 minutes of the 2nd half and let Norfolk St. cut into the lead. The game was never in doubt much though, but still it should have been a much easier win. Monroe was great again, and Paul Graham had a good game too. I was impressed by Holley in the 1st half but he stayed on the bench the entire 2nd half. Walters blamed himself for that after the game and said he probably should have gotten him in there more. But from what I saw of him, he is really quick and has a very good shot. Once he gets a little stronger, he's going to be very good. Simmons made some good plays as well, but we desperately need another scorer or two. Hopefully Sanchez and Hugley get back soon and can score points for us. One last impression, Parmer had his moments, but I think he can do more. He has good size and a nice outside shot.
Back to the top

Owls vs Norfolk

parmer is too soft. x-man perkins was suited up according to gametracker but didn't play.
Back to the top

Owls vs Norfolk

attendance would have been better, but due to the buzz bake sale and it is also finals week, many students did not make it out, until next semester, don't expect a great turn out for the only home game during the break, the 13th against troy

"Sore Loser?!?! Tell you what, show me a Good Loser and I'll SHOW you a LOSER!!!"
Back to the top

Owls vs Norfolk

Exit39 said

parmer is too soft. x-man perkins was suited up according to gametracker but didn't play.

Yeah, he needs to find his way out of the small forward position…they have simmons there over him?!

I didnt understand not putting Holley in more either…hello???

Perkins was not suited…he had an EKG done yesterday results pending…HOPEFULLY he will be released now and will play next Saturday night at UCF…

BTW, Sanchez and Hughley are the same = Sanchez Hughley ;)

He should play Saturday night from last word on him (directly actually)

Back to the top

Owls vs Norfolk

Owls vs Norfolk 12-02-06

The band will be back at games starting next semster…..right now it crazy trying to get everyone together during finals…..We will start next semester off on Jan 10 at 7pm against MTSU!!! Ill be around for the Troy game for sure so hopefully Ill see some of you.

~Daphne
GO OWLS!!!

AEA
Back to the top
Control functions: