Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

07' Game Dates

Here are the scheduled* game dates for 07'

Sep. 8 at Oklahoma State
Sep. 15 Minnesota
Sep. 22 at Kentucky
Sep. 29 South Florida
Oct. 6 at Troy
Oct. 13 Middle Tennessee State
Oct. 20 at Louisiana-Lafayette
Oct. 27 Louisiana-Monroe
Nov. 3 at North Texas
Nov. 10 Arkansas State
Nov. 17 at Florida
Nov. 24 at Florida International

*Subject to change based on TV broadcast dates and times
Back to the top

07' Game Dates

thank you
Back to the top

07' Game Dates

yeeaaa ummm i've been meaning to talk to you about that schedule………………………..ummmm wheres our bye week????

"Sore Loser?!?! Tell you what, show me a Good Loser and I'll SHOW you a LOSER!!!"
Back to the top

07' Game Dates

07' Game Dates

I would have thought we would've had a bye week. I do like that our second game is a home game, even if it is against minnesota.
Back to the top

07' Game Dates

At this point, our only "Hope" is that we pick up a mid week TV game…although that will only shorten one week and add a couple extra days until the next game on the backend…

We really need to even out the Belt schedule, which should happen starting in 08' with the new team WKU…this 5 home game stuff needs to end…need a minimum of 6…yeah, i know the whole guarantee game thing plays a huge part…but we could work out some "home and homes" or something…
Back to the top

07' Game Dates

Bye weeks are getting more difficult to schedule due to everyone adding a 12th game.
Back to the top

07' Game Dates

Florida_Owl said

Sep. 22 at Kentucky
Sep. 29 South Florida

USF is becomeing a great team, good luck with them. But I would DEFINETLY love it if you upset Kensucky ;)

You know UK is Schnellenbergers alma mater?
Back to the top

07' Game Dates

Congras, on winning the Big east cardfan.

Yep, that should make for a nice homecoming for Schnelly, similar to when we played you guys in Louisville.

Beating a SEC team would be sweet.
Back to the top
Control functions: