Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Hotel Schnelly

If anyone finds out the dates that Louisville will be using the FAU facilities, please post. I found out about Penn State's visit too late last year and would enjoy watching a practice.

See related story:
http://www.courier-journal.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20061207/COLUMNISTS01/612070445
Back to the top

Hotel Schnelly

Good article...gotta love the publicity it will generate...
Back to the top

Hotel Schnelly

Thank you guys so much for being such gracious hosts while our team is in Miami. There arent words to describe what Card fans think of Howard. Not only is he a class act, but we credit him for basically starting Louisville football. He was laughed at when he talked about "Louisville on a collision course to the National Championship, and the only variable is time." We are living proof that dreams (especially his) can and will come true. He is a living icon in the Derby City. I am hoping that FAU faithful can trade in the Blue and Red for Red and Black for just a couple weeks. ;)

Just a word about our practices though. Unless the Orange Bowl says otherwise, Petrino keeps his practices closed to the public. He has been doing that ever since he got here. Hopefully he is a little lax on that policy during bowl preparations.

Back to the top

Hotel Schnelly

If practices are closed, we can just go to the second floor of the Oxley center, or rent a helicopter from the Boca Airport.
Back to the top

Hotel Schnelly

Hotel Schnelly

Lol at helicopter…

Could probably see most of it from the soccer field bleachers…have a feeling Oxley will be closed…i wonder if he would allow our players to observe given Howard's generosity?
Back to the top

Hotel Schnelly

This is pretty cool that 2 years in a row that one of the Orange Bowl teams train and practice at FAU. This could be an annual thing except when FAU gets invited to the OB. That might be soon.

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top
Control functions: