Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Serious ? about Howard

Ok, this might take some of you by surprise.

There are some discussions over on the UM message board about Howard going back to UM to be the head coach.

Anyone here that is close to the program, have you heard anything about this? Even a sliver of truth behind this?

Word is that the leading candidate now is someone that is related to the Sooner and UM programs, coached in college and the NFL and has not been mentioned at all in the media.

Some people are drumming up the likes of Howard and Jimmy.

I don't see Howard being able to deal with the pressure of the UM job at this stage of his career.

Anyone hear anything out there?
Back to the top

Serious ? about Howard

From my UM source: Not a chance in hell of Schnelly or Jimmy going to UM.
Back to the top

Serious ? about Howard

Serious ? about Howard

Ever heard of that game where you say something to someone then they try to say the exact same thing to the person next to them, and so on and so on…well add rumor to that game and you have all of this gar-bage'….

I will echo Ghost on this one…and re-phrase:

"Hell will freeze over first".
Back to the top

Serious ? about Howard

No way cause I heard it was Illinios Owl was being offered the head coaching job.
Back to the top

Serious ? about Howard

Lol...good one Exit...
Back to the top

Serious ? about Howard

Isn't there still bad blood with some UMers about the way Schnelly left that would not fair to well for his return to UM.
Back to the top

Serious ? about Howard

I think if he returned the program to excellence all would be forgiven...... quickly!
Back to the top

Serious ? about Howard

While it's a ridiculous rumor, it is a testament to the job that Schnellenberger has done at FAU.
Back to the top

Serious ? about Howard

Forget I brought it up.

Presser tomorrow morning announcing Randy Shannon.
Back to the top
Control functions: