Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Final bottom 10 for 2006

Final bottom 10 for 2006

We're not on it and never will be again.

#1 is FIU

Thats one thing they have bragging rights to now. We never finished the season # 1.

#5 (the honorary spot) is FS_U (a joke on the old F_U)

Jessica Simpson is popping out of her dress.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2688145&lpos=spotlight&lid=tab5pos1

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

Final bottom 10 for 2006

can anyone cut and paste that? espn is blocked at my job.
Back to the top

Final bottom 10 for 2006

Here Yah Go….Enjoy!

RANK TEAM 2006 COMMENT
1. Florida International 0-12 "Where You Are": The 2006 season left the Golden Panthers winless and without a coach, but No. 1 in the final Bottom 10.
2. Duke 0-12 "Final Heartbreak": The Blue Devils came thisclose to taking home the No. 1 spot in the final Bottom 10, but suffered a final heartbreak.
3. Utah State 1-11 "I've Got My Eyes On You": FIU and Duke should look out for the Aggies next year. Utah State's 2006 season left a lasting impression on the Bottom 10.
4. Stanford 1-11 "You Spin Me Round": While the Cardinal spent 2006 spinning around in the Bottom 10, Walt Harris will take a spin around the help wanted section.
5. FS_U 12-12 "Irresistable": The Seminoles and Hurricanes started the season in the AP top 12. Since both finished 6-6, they are an irresistable combo for the No. 5 spot.
6. Eastern Michigan 1-11 "There You Were": Sitting at 1-11 and in last place in the MAC West made the Eagles impossible to miss.
7. Temple 1-11 "Imagination": Having a Bottom 10 without the Owls is something that hasn't ever entered our imagination.
8. Buffalo 2-10 "My Wonderful": The Bulls' season-opening win had us scared, but Buffalo did enough to stay in the Bottom 10 again this season.

9. Miami (Ohio) 2-10 "What's It Gonna Be": For the RedHawks, it's gonna be the No. 9 spot in the final Bottom 10.
10. Illinois 2-10 "In This Skin": While Ron Zook and the Illini went 2-10, Florida's lineup in the national title game will feature 20 players Zook recruited to the Gators.

Waiting list: Colorado (2-10), Memphis (2-10), North Carolina (3-9), NC State (3-9), San Diego State (3-9), UAB (3-9) and UNLV (2-10).

Back to the top

Final bottom 10 for 2006

i was talking about the pic!!!!
Back to the top

Final bottom 10 for 2006

Who would have thought that within just a few months F_U would be replaced by FS_U?
Back to the top

Final bottom 10 for 2006

Do I have o do all the dirty work ;D

And Here you go Exit

Back to the top

Final bottom 10 for 2006

The surgical procedure to seperate the F_U into seperate identities wasn't to painful, at least for FAU anyway.
Back to the top

Final bottom 10 for 2006

Too bad they didn't make a fancy animation for FS_U like they did for F_U:

Back to the top

Final bottom 10 for 2006

Could we talk Schnelly into scheduling a few of these teams for future non-conference games?
I wouldn't mind an almost guaranteed win against a I-A opponent.
Back to the top

Final bottom 10 for 2006

No way…weak schedule only hurts you in the long run…

We wouldnt be where we are right now without playing the tough OOC opponents…

Maybe one game like that, but a couple would only hurt…
Back to the top
Control functions: