Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

UNC Road Trip!!

Add topic

I'm looking at tickets for the North Carolina game next weekend was wondering if anyone else on here is going? Or if everyone planed on watching it on ESPNU?

AEA
Go play Intramural Sports! www.fau.edu/campusrec/imsports/
Back to the top

UNC Road Trip!!

Tuba:

Im not going, but here will be a watch party at a place like Gatsby's for sure…student govt usually sponsors a road trip to big OOC games…not sure on th is one though given it falls on the break and all…you might want to talk to Rick "Smitty" Smith…he may know of something…

probably going to be a painful game to watch unless we get some guys back in IMMEDIATELY…but then again, Roy may tell his bunch not to run it up against FAU since Rex was a star player of his…

Back to the top

UNC Road Trip!!

I'll be watching it at whatever bar they decide to host the party at, hopefully it won't be too painful to watch.
Back to the top

UNC Road Trip!!

Florida_Owl said

Tuba:

I'm not going, but here will be a watch party at a place like Gatsby's for sure…student govt usually sponsors a road trip to big OOC games…not sure on th is one though given it falls on the break and all…you might want to talk to Rick "Smitty" Smith…he may know of something…

probably going to be a painful game to watch unless we get some guys back in IMMEDIATELY…but then again, Roy may tell his bunch not to run it up against FAU since Rex was a star player of his…

Yea I know Rick personally because he's my supervisor at work and my RA in the dorms. I know the prOWLers arnt going and, after calling both athletic departments, I found out that the only tickets are through UNC because FAU decided not to take any of the reserved seating.

I was really just seeing if I had anyone to sit with in the top row or try to find seats from friends at UNC down in the lower bowl.

AEA
Go play Intramural Sports! www.fau.edu/campusrec/imsports/
Back to the top

UNC Road Trip!!

Yeah, guess we arent on the level yet where we would travel enough fans to afford the guarantee from our administration on the reserved seating...they have to pay for that in advance and all...
Back to the top

UNC Road Trip!!

Anyone know what the point spread is???

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

UNC Road Trip!!

UNC Road Trip!!

Alot…not posted yet, but i would speculate 25+…
Back to the top

UNC Road Trip!!

Good luck to the B-ball team against UNC. This is not how I thought we would be going in to the game with so many injured and ineligible. This will be a great experience for the Owls going up against one of the very top teams in the country.

I hope this game will pump them up for FIU.

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

UNC Road Trip!!

the line is UNC -32.5

President of the No Homers Club. Keepin' it real since 2001.
Back to the top

UNC Road Trip!!

faualum said

Good luck to the B-ball team against UNC. This is not how I thought we would be going in to the game with so many injured and ineligible. This will be a great experience for the Owls going up against one of the very top teams in the country.

I hope this game will pump them up for FIU.

We're in better shape than i thought we would be last week…Rice, Monroe, Cuka, Holley….at least we have some options at scoring…

I dont think Roy will run it up…he has immense respect for Rex…
Back to the top
Control functions: