Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Graham out and Monroe out!

Add topic

Darn
Back to the top

Monroe is out? Did the grades catch up with him? What happened?
Back to the top

Academics is what I heard.
Back to the top

Has anyone heard anything definite about Monroe?

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

I haven't seen anything definate on Carlos yet. Ted Hutton's blog today on the Sun Sentinel website makes the situation sound bleak, but Marcus Nelson from the Palm Beach Post says in his blog that team believes that the situation is a technicality that can be worked on and that it isn't a season ending type of thing. In fact, he says that they are hopeful to have Carlos back on the floor Saturday. Let's hope that Marcus is right because we need Monroe. Hopefully the other players see this as a warning to hit the books and stay eligible!
Back to the top

Thanks Fauowls44, I also read the blogs. Yes, I am a big fan of the bball team and the football team but, I hope that for what ever reason they get Monroe eligible is legit. I don't want to hear the rumors that the athletes are getting preferencial treatment and they're not required to make the grade, etc.

Hutton does make a point though, this could hurt the # of scholarships in the future if Rice and Monroe drop out and do not graduate.

This does explain to some extent how Doherty was able to find guys this caliber after signing period was over.

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

FAUALUM, staff has to much integrity
Back to the top
Control functions: