Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Something new..

Something new..

hmm..lately it seems the board has been slow…so i guess it would be a good time to ask….WHAT DO YOU want in 2007 for FAU ..be reasonable…stadium's dont grow out of the ground:) but ya..try to have some fun and get a good topic going…
Back to the top

Something new..

for me it would be a strong showing against UF and FIU...try to win over some Florida prospects and at least get some notoriety! GO OWLS
Back to the top

Something new..

I would love to see us beat USF, but if we cant have that I hope we get alot of people there anyway.
I also would like to for the OWLS to go to a bowl game.
Back to the top

Something new..

Win one of the non-conference games and win the Sun Belt. I think that may be a reasonable stepping stone. Go Owls!
Back to the top

Something new..

Ditto to the ablove…and a strong showing in Gainesville as well…keep it to 14 points if nothing else (38-24ish)…i think a win is asking a bit much at this stage of development…the game is bound to be on television, hopefully nationally, and we need to make a statement that we can complete with the top tier…

Would like to see Rex and the Owls make it to the big dance (but this would technically fall in 08'), unless we pull off a "Rudy" this year…so ill go with a strong non conference showing in the fall, and also a perfect December in the conference to get 08' off to a bang…would be nice to have ALL the players healthy as well…

I would also like to see the Arena upgrades actually be completed, and not just talked about - as is the plan :)
Back to the top

Something new..

I would like to see FAU start the new year off with a good recruiting class.

A win against USF would also be great as well as an SBC championship.

Finally, I would like to see something set in stone for the stadium. Less talk, more action.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

Something new..

As long as we are all airing our wish lists…I would wish for 1 small thing. If we could average 15,000.00 fans at all of our home games, I would be extremely happy. After all, is that really to much to ask for?

Back to the top

Something new..

think we'll get close to 15,000 for the USF game?
Back to the top

Something new..

ctaf said

i would love to say yes, but realistically the day we get 15,000 is the first game in our own stadium

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

Something new..

ctaf said

Only if USF travels well and by well I mean if they bring 8,000 fans. GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top
Control functions: