Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

HUGLEY

Add topic

What's the deal with Hugley? How did he look? Why is he on the court? How much is he expected to contribute?
Back to the top

HUGLEY

HUGLEY

Hughley looked like he was playing in his first college game which was the case. Even though he may have been practicing some, it is not the same as being in a game. He played just a few minutes. Missed 1 FG, and missed 2 free throws. He just needs some more game experience.
Back to the top

HUGLEY

fauowl said

Hughley looked like he was playing in his first college game which was the case. Even though he may have been practicing some, it is not the same as being in a game. He played just a few minutes. Missed 1 FG, and missed 2 free throws. He just needs some more game experience.

I dont know if anyone recalls this guy or not:

Gary Durrant (won the National Slam Dunk Contest for FAU and dunked over Dick Vitale in Madison Square Garden)

From what i have seen, Hughley is similiar…he is a quicker off the dribble player…but his hops are SICK…the guy can get up there…he is a smaller build that Durrant, but very strong…

I totally agree with the above post…he looked a little rattled…and he has to learn his role and establish some chemistry…he has not been practicing and has been relegated to the bike and running mostly…he is going to be a great player…doherty and Walters were both VERY high on him as a recruit…
Back to the top
Control functions: