Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

UNO - very winnable game...

Add topic

UNO is a rather interesting team…they arent all that talented across the board..we have a definite post advantage, especially if Monroe is playing…we match up well in the guard category as well…the problem is the point guard they have…they guy is lightening fast and can shoot and finish…it will be a challenge to shut him down…but there isnt much past him to be all that concerned about…can Crews check him?? i dunno…even Crews may have a tough time keeping him in front of him…and once he gets by, forget about it…foul or bust with kone and Parmer trying to swat at him…

We need to shoot consistently and get some inside complimentary offensive action from either Parmer or Simmons if Monroe cant go yet…

No one has been able to shut down McCaleb yet…i hope it starts here…

Someone please update with a line if you find one…i cant ever seem to find one until late on game day…

Back to the top

I might be wrong, but I think they very rarely run lines for Sun Belt games.
Back to the top

They ran one for FIU vs FAU...FIU was -5...obviously Vegas took a bath on that one :)
Back to the top

no regular season college basketball team have odd's. vegas does it the night before. There's too many teams and games for them to go that far in advance.

there's always odds on sunbelt games. Schools like ASUN, UMKC and FL. Memorial didn't have a line.

I'm guessing will be -6/7 at New Orleans.

MONROE? ARE YOU OUT THERE????
Back to the top

Hi guys, a UNO fan here. Just dropping by to ask a few questions about the game tomorrow night. I don't think the 2 schools have played each other much, if at all so excuse my ignorance of your program.

I read on this board that you might be getting a player back…Monroe but it was also posted that he's ineligible. WHat's the latest? Is he your best player?

Just so you know, the place your team will be playing in tomorrow night is not our normal place. It's the old gym that's used until they fix our arena from Katrina. There's lots of work to do so we don't know when we'll be back. The gym is old and noisy.

Good luck except for the 2 times we face each other. I hope your guys enjoy our city. Thx,
Back to the top

UNO favored over FAU by 8 1/2 points.

Exit is correct. They don't do odds for college basketball well in advance. Too many games every night.

The day of games you can easily find the odds on Yahoo Sports: http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaab/odds
Back to the top

Reduno,

Monroe is back tonight according to the fausports.com website. This is the first time that our team is almost entirely eligible to play. It will be interesting to see how they come out and play. Thanks for the update on your arena….how many fans usually go to UNO games?

Back to the top

+8.5 with our entire team together for the first time all season? What's the money line? Cause this is LOCK CITY!!!
Monroe
Parmer
Graham
Rice
Crews

The first time everyone is on the floor together. Were definetely going to win this game.
Back to the top

F44, just answering your question on attendance. It's not good. About what some other SB schools get, 750-1000 maybe. There's supposed to be heavy rains all day and possible street flooding so that may cut the crowds down too.

Exit39,
I'm not saying UNO will win this one since I've never seen your team but I will say, if FAU does win, it won't be easy for ya. I don't think UNO is a 9pt fav over ANYONE but our guys are playing decent right now.

Enjoy your visit.
Back to the top

good luck as well.
Back to the top
Control functions: