Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Cox Sports???

Add topic

Cox Sports???

The FAU vs UNO game will air tommorow night at 7:00 on COX Sports…anyone ever heard of this channel? Can it be viewed in t his area?

I can't find a coverage map on their website, but they do not mention anything further south than north/central Florida…
Back to the top

Cox Sports???

I'm prety sure we don't get that in this area. Cox is a cable company like Adelphia or Comcast. So I'm sure it's just their version of CSS

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Cox Sports???

I found it on the radio 990 Biz Radio New Orleans
Back to the top

Cox Sports???

Its also on www.wjna.com they have a listen live and its the "voice of the owls" guy…….GO OWLS!!!!

AEA
Back to the top

Cox Sports???

well thats much better than the stupid UNO guys! thanks Daph
Back to the top

Cox Sports???

93-86 FAU Kills it!!! great game by Los in his first game back, 25 points i think!
Back to the top

Cox Sports???

GO OWLS!!!! Great win!!! WKU better watch out the next time we play them.

AEA
Back to the top

Cox Sports???

Unless I am mistaken, we should be able to get all the away games on WJNA. Evan Cohen is good. He really gets into the game.

Nice win though. Down to the wire again. Those last two 3 pointers by UNO were awesome. I would really would like to see FAU win big next time or soon.

UNO was undefeated in the SBC before this game. FAU is now 3-1 and in second place in the SBC east behind WKU.

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

Cox Sports???

dmarkey said

Its also on www.wjna.com they have a listen live and its the "voice of the owls" guy…….GO OWLS!!!!

The link to the radio link WJNA is also available in the football forum under the local news & opponent thread for easy access.

Great win indeed, there was a time that everything seemed like things where falling apart for the season and now the opposite is true - things are coming together nicely.

Back to the top

Cox Sports???

Just a point of calrification…i was referring to a re-broadcast of the game on TELEVISION :)

Also, whats with the radio station that we air on now?! All of their programming leaves a little to be desired…i tune in before the game and the "talk-show" that was on prior was about men's failed internet sexcapades…graphic, and just plain old trash…Then afterwards, more of the same…

i dont get it…couldnt they have found a better "format" station? Nelligan sports marketing that is to say…we used to be on a "family" station…i dunno…everything i have heard on the station outside of our games is pushing the line - almost always sexual in content…just my opinion though…

Back to the top
Control functions: