Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Sportsline RPI

Add topic

As per this report, FAU is 174

Western KY is 64, top sunbelt rank

old A-Sun Opponent Belmont is 124, ahead of most Sunbelt teams

SMU is 114

FIU is 280

We'll get there.

http://www.sportsline.com/collegebasketball/polls/rpi/index2

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

Sportsline RPI

Sportsline RPI

didn't we start in the mid 200s? i think thats a good jump

"Sore Loser?!?! Tell you what, show me a Good Loser and I'll SHOW you a LOSER!!!"
Back to the top

Sportsline RPI

yeah, like 243 i think...
Back to the top

Sportsline RPI

personally, I like the program that is one behind us in the rankings. How do you like that Sig Ep 77????

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

Sportsline RPI

I didn't even think about the web page changing when I first posted this. FAU has moved up to 150.

FIU has surged from 280 to 273.

SMU has dropped to 143. We are only 7 behind Doherty.

Has anyone looked at SMU's schedule? Looks like some of their opponents and victories are DII schools. Maybe they're not DII schools. I just didn't recognize several of the school names.

Back to the top

Sportsline RPI

This guy also has Florida ranked in the 30s…. I guess as long as we are ahead of FIU and UM can't argue with the guy too much.
Back to the top

Sportsline RPI

mratings is the most useful because it does an average of all major RPI rankings out there.

mratings.com

I think were still around 200 realistically. The losses to UMKC, Marist, UCF, ODU in the non conference killed us. It wasn't the teams fault being so short. Next year we should be able to get some more W's in them. Not having Hernadez till January will hurt us though.

Nwoji
Monroe
Graham
Parmer
Hernadez

with
Hugley
Perkins
Royster
Owens

all competing for a spot? Should be pretty solid.

And a return of Sutton??? Maybe? Who knows but its so scary because that could catapult us into the top 50.

Nwoji
Sutton
Monroe
Graham
Hernadez

With a deep bench too.
Back to the top

Sportsline RPI

Exit39 said

mratings is the most useful because it does an average of all major RPI rankings out there.

mratings.com

I think were still around 200 realistically. The losses to UMKC, Marist, UCF, ODU in the non conference killed us. It wasn't the teams fault being so short. Next year we should be able to get some more W's in them. Not having Hernadez till January will hurt us though.

Nwoji
Monroe
Graham
Parmer
Hernadez

with
Hugley
Perkins
Royster
Owens

And a return of Sutton??? Maybe? Who knows but its so scary because that could catapult us into the top 50.

Nwoji
Sutton
Monroe
Graham
Hernadez

With a deep bench too.

I don't see Kone's named mentioned? ha ha

Back to the top

Sportsline RPI

we have no room for Sutton…roster is full for next year. Rex said they won't be taking on any more players. Also don't forget Holley in that mix. He's only a freshman and will continue to improve.
Back to the top

Sportsline RPI

faualum said

Exit39 said

mratings.com

Nwoji
Monroe
Graham
Parmer
Hernadez

with
Hugley
Perkins
Royster
Owens

Nwoji
Sutton
Monroe
Graham
Hernadez

With a deep bench too.

I don't see Kone's named mentioned? ha ha

Hernandez will be playing in December…just the non conference to contend with really…

Lol at Alum…Kone may not ever see playing time again…Royster is a defensive low post player…none in the league really from what i have researched, and seen…he probably will be the premier shot blocker in the Belt…
Back to the top
Control functions: