Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

setting up Sun Belt Tourney

Add topic

so I was looking at the bracketology of the Sun Belt tournament, I know its early, but I was curious how it was set up. All 13 teams make it into the tournament. However, I am confused to why the Sun Belt is broken into an east and west division. It doesn't matter to which division your in, you are seeded by conference record. By the way if we are not in the top three seeds get a bye and the others face off for the next round at the highest seed's home site. Currently, if it ended today, I believe we would be 6th seed

"Sore Loser?!?! Tell you what, show me a Good Loser and I'll SHOW you a LOSER!!!"
Back to the top

Travel purposes mainly…

I think we have a good shot at maintaining a healthy seed…with the remianing games we have a strong chance at an above .500 record in the conference…would love to see that happen and smack the dorks upside the noggin who voted us to FINISH LAST IN THE LEAGUE ;)
Back to the top

I don't think the team has peaked. I believe we will finish above 500. I really can't wait to play FIU again so they can see Monroe. He didn't play against them the last game. They were impressed with Rice. Many of their board members consider it an embarrasment that they lost to lowly FAU. We'll I say to that, get used to the feeling.

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

Ha ha ha…thats too funny…here's the reality FIU:

YOU stink…you are the only "lowly" team in the division…oh, and by the way - you are in LAST PLACE :-X

Alum, im so with you…absolutely can not wait until they come to Boca…gonna be sweet the put the smack down on them here…place should be packed out…would guess solid 1500 to maybe even 2000….they (Marketing) will pull out all the stops promotion wise to "look good"…its going to be on CSS live…
Back to the top
Control functions: