Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU vs. MTSU Basketball Photos

Add topic

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Photos from Wednesday night's men's game against Middle Tennessee, including the band, cheerleaders, dance team and fans …

ERROR: A link was posted here (url) but it appears to be a broken link.

http://www.palmswestpress.com/images/FAU_vs_MTSU_1_01_10_07/index.htm

http://www.palmswestpress.com/images/FAU_vs_MTSU_1_01_10_07/index.htm

Back to the top

What's up with the owl mascot…he's got such a flat head!
Also, I thought we put in new seat backs but the gym looks about the same as it was 10 years ago.
Back to the top

the seatbacks will come over the summer along with a new roof and locker rooms- now we'll only have the 3rd worst facility in the sun belt!
Back to the top

TeamBeer said

the seatbacks will come over the summer along with a new roof and locker rooms- now we'll only have the 3rd worst facility in the sun belt!

they are renovating the lobby as well…it is supposed to look pretty good from what i have heard…
Back to the top

Nice job.
Back to the top

Compared to the arena at Southern Illinois, FAU has a much nicer set-up.

SIU is a perennial conference champ in a far better conference (Missouri Valley) and makes the tournament virtually ever year (making it to the sweet 16 a few years back).

Given the difference in program success, I don't think FAU has too much to complain about other than poor attendance.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

Its true, we don't need a 10K arena when we only fill the current one about 20% on a good night. Although the dome might have been a big draw of people if that had been approved.

I hope the renovation is thorough and the give the guys nice locker rooms. Fixing up the outside will be good and will also make the campus look better.

It will be great when the games draw large numbers of non students from around the area and develop a real fan base.

The quickest way to get an new and bigger facility is to fill the arena up for every home game and start turning people away at the door because its full.

Back to the top
Control functions: