Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU license plates

Add topic

Just got the "FAU eNEWS BREAK" in my email today.

Interesting article in it.

FAU LICENSE PLATE SALES TAKE OFF
Celebrate with the Plate! Since FAU launched its new license plate in the spring of 2005, more than 1,174 plates have been sold statewide. Currently, FAU is ranked fourth among state universities in license plate sales, only trailing behind the University of Florida, Florida State University and Florida A&M. When people purchase or renew their FAU license plate, they are supporting student scholarships. Last year, scholarship money was matched by the state one-to-one to provide First Generation Scholarship students the opportunity of earning a degree from FAU. Through the support of the FAU Foundation, Inc., FAU implemented the First Generation Matching Grant, a grant program recently adopted by the 2006 Florida Legislature to encourage university enrollment of students whose parents did not complete bachelor?s degrees. For more information on how you can obtain an official FAU license plate, contact Tony Lee in the Office of Annual Giving at 561-297-1053, or visit our website at www.fau.edu/plate.

Thats pretty cool FAU ranks fourth behind the big 2. I understand why FAMU is included. They have a very strong following from their alumni, students and fans. So we do have some loyal fans and alumni.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

FAU license plates

FAU license plates

I bought the plate a few months back and I have to say it was the easiest purchasing experience of my life! I was shocked, nothing like a trip to the DMV!
If you live near the…I think it's the tax collectors office, on Congress Ave in Delray, just swing by there, bring your registration and that's it. I was in and out in 5 minutes with a new plate. Support the Owls!
Back to the top

FAU license plates

Yep me too. I got the new plate in September to replace my old FAU plate with the old logo.

President of the No Homers Club. Keepin' it real since 2001.
Back to the top
Control functions: