Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

T-Rex...

Add topic

T-Rex...

What does everyone think of Coach Walter's new nickname??

T-Rex:

"…Technical Rex, shortened to T-Rex, since Walters has been called for at least five technical fouls this season. I think Jumpship-Oherty might have been called for one all of last season, and Sidney Green never seemed interested enough in what was going to come close to getting T-eed up.

Walters could already hold the single-season, and possibly career, record for T?s called on an FAU coach, with 11 games left in the season.

Rex also puts on some good sideline shows, frequently ripping off his suitcoat and flinging it on the floor, like the t-rex in Jurrasic Park did with those pesky raptors. Then there was the new twist of the throwing the clipboard on the floor that debuted Wednesday."

Sun Sentinel/Ted Hutton

Personally, i love it :D

Back to the top

T-Rex...

I like it better than Hutton's other silly nicknames he like to use for the Sun Belt teams in his blog.

President of the No Homers Club. Keepin' it real since 2001.
Back to the top

T-Rex...

Back to the top

T-Rex...

The reffing pretty much sucks and maybe this will bring some attention to this. The Sun Belt wants to be competitive its ref's need to be also. I'm sure they don't get the salaries of the big Conferences but they want the job they need to be at the top of there game. Keep it rolling T-Rex ;D
Back to the top

T-Rex...

that picture scares me. wow!

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

T-Rex...

at least we know he has the passion and love for the game and really wants to win......

"Sore Loser?!?! Tell you what, show me a Good Loser and I'll SHOW you a LOSER!!!"
Back to the top

T-Rex...

Talon said

The reffing pretty much sucks and maybe this will bring some attention to this. The Sun Belt wants to be competitive its ref's need to be also. I'm sure they don't get the salaries of the big Conferences but they want the job they need to be at the top of there game. Keep it rolling T-Rex ;D

I'm an FAU Alum, but am reside up here in Rhode Island. I'm also a Providence College fan so i'm a season ticket holder. Let me tell you, the Big East refs suck as well.
Back to the top

T-Rex...

I think the nickname is great. it's nice to see a coach with some fire (Doh was like that as well last year) I got so used to sidney sleeping on the sidelines that it's a real breath of fresh air to see some intensity.
Back to the top

T-Rex...

the refs have been absolutely abysmal this year… pathetic is not even strong enough to describe them… the refs in the denver game were waiting for rex to open his mouth, they wanted to throw him out, period…

anyone check out the second home game of the season, against norfolk state? jesus, the refs that game were the WORST reffing job i have EVER witnessed, no exaggeration

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

T-Rex...

I love this guy.

Three great coaches at FAU in B-Ball, baseball and football. All with very distinctive personalities. I think its great for programs to have a guy care this much. The Sidney Green still turns my stomach. I hated that guy, and still do.
Back to the top
Control functions: