Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU vs fiu

Add topic

They are going all out baby!!!

look at this

Nevermind, the page is gone that it opened up to. It was a promo for the game against FIU. They didn't use it very long. ???

http://fausports.cstv.com/

the link looks like it might be temporary so I hope everyone can see it. If not, go to the basketball page on the FAU web.

I love it. They have no idea who Carlos Monroe is!!!!!!!!!!!

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

FAU vs fiu

it was up when i went to fausports.com today. it's nice to see they actually want people to attend this game.

one important thing to note, the mens game will be played at 6 PM not at 7/730 as usual.
Back to the top

FAU vs fiu

we win by 10+…we sure as heck NEED it…
Back to the top

FAU vs fiu

FAU vs fiu

yes it is back. You should see a full screen promotion of the FIU game. If not, its gone again.

http://fausports.cstv.com/

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

FAU vs fiu

President of the No Homers Club. Keepin' it real since 2001.
Back to the top

FAU vs fiu

Support FAU Basketball at "Bury the Burrow" on Feb. 10

The FAU men's and women's basketball teams will play host to Florida International University on Saturday, Feb. 10. The games will fan the rivalry between the schools, affect the Sun Belt Conference standings and showcase the University on television (CSS - Comcast Sports Southeast). Come cheer the Owls, "Bury the Burrow in RED" by wearing red clothing and break the attendance records for both teams. Tip-off is scheduled for 3:30 p.m. for the first game; the second game will start 30 minutes after the conclusion of the first.

The night's events will include a live band. There will be free food, t-shirts and much more, including giveaways, such as a year's supply of Pepsi and movie passes - one lucky fan will even walk away with cash. In addition, the FAU National Alumni Association, FAU Program Board and SGA will be hosting a pre-game party open to the public starting at 4:30 p.m.

As always, admission is free for students with FAU IDs, while general admission is $10. WEAR RED . . . CHEER LOUD!

For more information, call 1-866-FAU-OWLS or visit www.fausports.com.

"Sore Loser?!?! Tell you what, show me a Good Loser and I'll SHOW you a LOSER!!!"
Back to the top

FAU vs fiu

above is mainly targeting the men's game, now if your wondering what prizes you get……you have to show up to the tailgate to get a raffle ticket which are free………at halftime there will be a raffle draw and prizes such as signed posters by the team, rex walters signed ball, shirts, etc….it is going to be very exciting……..also you might see them making zones, something that is gonna be new……although this is not 100% official, they might make a red zone, owls zone, blue zone, etc……the zone the loudest will get prizes as well……hopefully it will get done in time…………….bring your RICE boxes and support!

"Sore Loser?!?! Tell you what, show me a Good Loser and I'll SHOW you a LOSER!!!"
Back to the top

FAU vs fiu

Ha! Boxes of Rice, that's great!
Back to the top

FAU vs fiu

TeamBeer said

Ha! Boxes of Rice, that's great!

Awesome idea!!

Get Minute Maid in the RED Box!! 8-)

Back to the top

FAU vs fiu

it's gonna make a great noisemaker! I'm on it.

I've got about 15-20 people coming with me on Saturday, lets go all out!
Back to the top
Control functions: