Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Owls beat Longwood 81-63

Add topic

Monroe goes for 21 and 12 on 10-of-15 shooting, while Rice is held to 10. Rice and Graham only went 8-for-21 and we still shot over 57% from the floor!

Nice win, but a pointless game as Sentinel Ted pointed out today.
Back to the top

Owls beat Longwood 81-63

Owls beat Longwood 81-63

Pointless game, maybe, but at least I got to see them play this year and meet the coach after the game. Too many turnovers tonight on passes, or it would have been a 30 point win. Monroe looks like a completely different player than he did last year. Graham looks like he will be able to handle the point next year with Crews and Rice gone.

I think Longwood is in its transitional year to division 1. I'm sure they were begging every division 1 team to play them. They played Oklahoma last week. They're playing Virginia this week. Good crowd tonight. It was Greek night. All the sororities were there. Yeah!
Back to the top

Owls beat Longwood 81-63

Longwood is a good team...they have two very capable scorers...i know people play the "division II" card on them - which is crap...they beat Kennesaw State, and Morgan Sate - DI...and played some others close...we got a good win...im not downplaying this one one bit! :)
Back to the top
Control functions: