Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Owls complete sweep of Bearcats

Add topic

We won game three 15-9. I guess they called the game after 7.5 innings, probably due to the fact that we used so many pitchers this weekend.

This offensive explosion to start the season is great, but we need to find some pitching quick.
Back to the top

GhostOfBuchanan said

We won game three 15-9. I guess they called the game after 7.5 innings, probably due to the fact that we used so many pitchers this weekend.

This offensive explosion to start the season is great, but we need to find some pitching quick.

thats what i was thinking…Cooney said he thought pitching would be a strength this year - yikes…

Aside from the one game, we have won on offense alone…
Back to the top

What a game-coming back from a 7-0 deficit to win is pretty amazing. 4 Homeruns today for the Owls was great-especially Daniel Cook's shot to straightaway centerfield. William Block got on base all 6 times he came up-a pretty great feat.
Got to give Coach Cooney credit for leaving in Obradovich in after the second inning. Id have yanked him but he came back to pitch well in the 3rd thru 5th innings to give FAU a chance to come back. Its so great to be 6-0, especially after last years slow start-lets hope they can keep it rolling next weekend!
Back to the top

Pictures from Saturday's victory:

ERROR: A link was posted here (url) but it appears to be a broken link.

http://www.palmswestpress.com/images/FAU_vs_Cin_1_02_10_07/index.htm
Back to the top

the game was called early due to cincy's flight arrangements, both teams agreed not to start an inning after 4:15 and that is what they did………………picthing yesterday was scary, our starters have done well except for mike today, however it was only one inning that he got us into a hole, but the rest of the way he was right on point……………….kloess comes back this weekend!

"Sore Loser?!?! Tell you what, show me a Good Loser and I'll SHOW you a LOSER!!!"
Back to the top
Control functions: