Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Coaching Vacancy Thread

Anyone have credible word on possible names in consideration for replacement of Coach Vandavere?

i for one wouldnt mind seeing Strock if he would do it…get two for one…help coach the QB's…
Back to the top

Coaching Vacancy Thread

i highly doubt don strock is going to take the receivers coaching job.

What about Chris Carter? he lives down here. no coaching experience from what I know of but he'd be a pretty good mentor! :)
Back to the top

Coaching Vacancy Thread

good luck with carter… i'm seeing someone from louisville or kentucky or miami that schenellenberger knows well

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

Coaching Vacancy Thread

I don't think Carter is an option. I agree that Schnellenberger will probably bring in someone that he worked with in the past.

I personally would like to see some young blood on the coaching staff. The problem with going for someone that coach new when he was at Louisville or Miami is that they are most likely on the back end of their career. It would be nice to bring in some young, talented coaches that can stay with the program for a long time to come.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

Coaching Vacancy Thread

fauowl09 said

good luck with carter… i'm seeing someone from louisville or kentucky or miami that schenellenberger knows well

yeah, thats kind of what i figure will happen too…who is our linebacker coach? they may do some shuffling and bring in Laz…
Back to the top

Coaching Vacancy Thread

Coaching Vacancy Thread

TeamBeer said

i highly doubt don strock is going to take the receivers coaching job.

What about Chris Carter? he lives down here. no coaching experience from what I know of but he'd be a pretty good mentor! :)

i have seen him at Church a number of times…he's a really nice guy…knows the receiving game that's for sure!
Back to the top

Coaching Vacancy Thread

you should mention something to him.....our receiving corps will sky rocket!, oh the dream of it..........hes got his speed camp down here too....

"Sore Loser?!?! Tell you what, show me a Good Loser and I'll SHOW you a LOSER!!!"
Back to the top

Coaching Vacancy Thread

Actually, I believe Chris Carter is helping coach over at St. Thomas and I think that would be an excellent idea to get him over to FAU. Someone should make the call, I think he would actually consider it.
Back to the top

Coaching Vacancy Thread

He has alot of other ventures. TV and businesses.
Back to the top

Coaching Vacancy Thread

I shot an email to his Fast program with the info about the opening (i can't seem to find his personal email address anywhere ;)). I highly doubt he will ever get it but if we have Chris Carter coaching our receivers next year I'll be happy to take all of the credit. I didn't even think he'd be a viable candidate when I brought it up it was more of a joke but…you never know. he'd bring some recognition that's for sure.
Back to the top
Control functions: