Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

GAME THREAD: FAU vs New Orleans 02-17-07

Add topic

GAME THREAD: FAU vs New Orleans 02-17-07

ok well i will be at The Burrow for the game and hopefully EVERYONE on this message board will be there also… so i figured let's start the talk about the UNO game now…

huge game… it's winnable, but we can NOT look ahead to the south alabama game a couple nights later… i know coach won't let them do that, but you know players will begin to think about the 3rd longest win streak in the nation from the jaguars and maybe start to forget about the privateers

my keys to the game:
1. Limit fouls - can't get in bonus early and hope to outscore them
2. Build enough of a lead to get the bench involved earlier than usual - self-explanatory
3. Double Zero: The X-Factor - he's been the x-factor all season with his scrappy play… he needs a big big night

agree/disagree? comments?

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

New Orleans Game Thread (2/17)

Staying focus - there where way to many turnovers that where silly mental mistakes, these need to be cut down if we are going to be serious contenders down the stretch.

I will definetely be there, hopefully we have a good crowd similar to the FIU game.

Go Owls!!
Back to the top

UNO leads the conference in three point percentage - PERIMTER defense is a must…we also need to pound it inside and foul their "big men" (who stink) out of the game…lastly, need to score consistenly on the fast break…if you recall, the last game was a serious shoot out…that will be my "keys" to the game…

if we win this one, and a some other losses occur, we are in great shape for the play-off round at home…who knows, FIU could be the victim - AGAIN!
Back to the top

Sorry can't make it, really want to but I have headed to jax for the week on business…….wish me luck……

"Sore Loser?!?! Tell you what, show me a Good Loser and I'll SHOW you a LOSER!!!"
Back to the top

jvowl said

Sorry can't make it, really want to but I have headed to jax for the week on business…….wish me luck……

I'm headed to Jax also, but to find a new place to live….good luck with your business. But most important GO OWLS!!!!!
Back to the top

well then FAUSports.com should come in real handy for you guys... live webstreaming :-)

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

Working here and checking in....listening on good ole mantalk640.com.
Back to the top

Rice for three on the first possession...nice!
Back to the top

9-1 early to us!! Keep that up guys.
Back to the top

FAU up by 15 2nd half less than 8 min

Go owls.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top
Control functions: