Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Send a kid program

Add topic

I remember OG or Bytor mentioning this some time ago but I never heard another thing about it.

This will not only get more butts in the seats it will also be a good promotion for some young and up and coming athletes.

It will also be a good experience for these young kids. I don't know what kids they have in mind to bring to these games. The web page doesn't say anything about underprivileged kids or what. That is what I assume this program is for.

I wish I had looked the the special events link before. I would have done this back in the fall for football and basketball. I guess I still can buy some for baseball.

http://fausports.cstv.com/ot/send-a-kid.html

http://fausports.cstv.com/ot/fau-special-events.html

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

Send a kid program

Your not alone on that one Illi i didn't realize it either. On the special events thing that should be a big one. Think about how many kids grow up with a basketball hoop in the driveway, even in Boca. Local hero FAU Basketball and the T-Rex. Think of how many kids grow up playing youth football or baseball. That is an excellent venue to push. A kid can't go to a game alone he needs Dad or Mom or Both, Big brother, Uncle someone. He has to drag someone. A fan rich environment waiting to be harvested to grow up to be owl fans or just plan Owls themselves. Look at BMarkey and Daphne, He a grad of Troy but lives here she now a Owl.

Send a kid and watch him grow to be an Owl 8-)
Back to the top

Send a kid program

Good idea. We have enough successful FAU grads here on this board to send quite a few kids to these events. ;)

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

Send a kid program

Hahaha......living in South Florida is soooooooooo much better than Alabama ;).......well at least when its not 40 degrees outside and Im sitting at a baseball game with just a hoodie kepping me warm and flip flops.....lol

AEA
Back to the top

Send a kid program

it was indeed cold tonight... but BEAUTIFUL baseball weather!!!!!!!!

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

Send a kid program

Send a kid program

… Interesting comment to make, considering you have never lived in Alabama (friendliest state in the Union and has great weather, except for the cool, rainy winter).

:)
Back to the top

Send a kid program

A little rough on the young las pops. You tell'm Daph he's trying to make you feel bad. Shame on him, bad dad, bad dad :P
Back to the top

Send a kid program

I know, right….starting a little trash talk on a message board when he's in the other room ;) Bring it Troy, cant wait till that baseball game…..GO OWLS!!!!

AEA
Back to the top

Send a kid program

She knows I love her.
Back to the top
Control functions: