Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU vs OSU Baseball

Add topic

Put this one in the books 9 - 6 FAU over Oak State. and still undefeated. Storey gets the win
Back to the top

FAU vs OSU Baseball

Great start this season.

I listened to the basketball game on net while I watched the baseball game on Gametracker.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

FAU vs OSU Baseball

Gut-check time. Give up six runs in the first three innings and a lot of pitchers would shutdown. Storey decided to shut the Cowboys out for the next 4 2/3 innings. Terrific job. 12 k's the last I saw.
Back to the top

FAU vs OSU Baseball

I did exactly the same thing, Illinois. Bet on some ponies in between all of that.
Back to the top

FAU vs OSU Baseball

FAU vs OSU Baseball

The crowd got really loud when we pulled ahead and the in the top of the 9th!!! Good to see the support coming though!!! Way to Go OWLS!!! Basketball and baseball had amzing wins, maybe 2007 will be the year for football as well!

AEA
Back to the top

FAU vs OSU Baseball

Same here Illi and Hoot 8-)
Back to the top

FAU vs OSU Baseball

i've said it before… i'll say it again… i even have a poster about it… lol

2007: The Year of the Owl!!!!

apologies to baseball, i can't find a good picture of mickey storey yet… i will though

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

FAU vs OSU Baseball

Wow-Great win for FAU!! 8-0 on the year-amazing! Beating a top 20 team like that will have to start getting us some consideration to be ranked. Looks like we'll probably be 9-0 when we head off to Rice next weekend. Then again LaSalle swept a doubleheader today from Ball State today and kept it close for 8 innings against Okl State on Friday so we better come to play tomorrow. Keep up the good work Coach Cooney and the gang-were so glad to have the winning tradition here back!
Back to the top

FAU vs OSU Baseball

we arleady have votes for top 25.......with this last win, we will break into the top 25

"Sore Loser?!?! Tell you what, show me a Good Loser and I'll SHOW you a LOSER!!!"
Back to the top

FAU vs OSU Baseball

No. 5 Miami is in the process of being swept by unranked Florida.

Troy may sweep St. Louis today to go 5-2, after defeating No. 20 Alabama and No. 11 Arkansas and losing two to Arkansas.

It would be great to see a number of 'Belt teams in the top 25.

Back to the top
Control functions: