Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Congrats to Chancellor Dugan and FAU!

Add topic

I know it's been a long and disappointing season for your ladies and I know it's hard to be happy about anything that has happened in their inaugural season as a Sun Belt member, but I still wish to offer congrats on your first win over a Sun Belt team as a Sun Belt member. It will be something for your team to build on and work for.

They have a great deal of potential. Best wishes!

And don't be strangers either! Come by and chat with us at the Blue Raider Zone anytime!
Back to the top

Halla-friggin-lujah! We won an SBC game!
Back to the top

It was a good win.....They have been playing with soooooooooo much heart they deserved it! Thoughts go out to the UNO player who got taken out on a stretcher, and the dance team girl who also did.

AEA
Back to the top

Pictures of the game coming soon.

The ladies have come close a bunch of times. Congrats on the win.

Back to the top

Someone find out who the "Blue Chip" recruit is that she has coming in next year...i cant find anything?!
Back to the top

http://fausports.cstv.com/sports/w-baskbl/spec-rel/110806aaa.html

That is a link to the early signee for the women. Her name is Jaimie Givens. She plays for The First Academy and they are playing this week at State trying repeat. She also played for Orlando Comets Red who won the aau nationals last summer. She was at the game the other day when fau won.

Back to the top

Thanks...i didnt see anything that indicated that level of player, but she sounds like she has somne potential to help them...
Back to the top

fauhooper said

http://fausports.cstv.com/sports/w-baskbl/spec-rel/110806aaa.html

That is a link to the early signee for the women. Her name is Jaimie Givens. She plays for The First Academy and they are playing this week at State trying repeat. She also played for Orlando Comets Red who won the aau nationals last summer. She was at the game the other day when fau won.

Neat! Another "Givens" at a Sun Belt school.
Back to the top
Control functions: