Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU's sucess in hoops

Add topic

is it all Rex x's and o's is it more recruiting? (Balado) FIU fans adamently believe that FAU IS THE WORST COACHED TEAM IN D.I HOOPS! check out this thread on their board that I started the guy that responds named 'theeducator" is SUPPOSEDLY a coach @ a top 15 program

http://fiuathleticscom.proboards20.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=1171856820&page=1
Back to the top

FAU's sucess in hoops

I've seen his posts. He likes to boast about being a coach. You have to question his assessment since other coaches and players have complemented FAU.

He can say what ever he wants to say. Thats his right as an American. It all comes down to wins and losses. FAU right now is ahead of where the "experts" thought they would be. FAU will keep winning and "theeducator" will keep knocking the FAU coaching staff. We all know he doesn't know what he is talking about.

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

FAU's sucess in hoops

absolutely!!
Back to the top

FAU's sucess in hoops

How did we do against FIU in B-Ball this year?? 2-0??

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

FAU's sucess in hoops

walty12 said

How did we do against FIU in B-Ball this year?? 2-0??

Could just end up being be 3-0 ;)
Back to the top

FAU's sucess in hoops

He is not even a fan of FIU, and this guy futuregm (newcanes here) has been….well. pretty controversial in our board. For him to come here and bring in that one non-FIU fan poster tells you a lot about this kid. Watch out for him here….

….or 2-1
Back to the top

FAU's sucess in hoops

FAU's sucess in hoops

FIUFanatic said

He is not even a fan of FIU, and this guy futuregm (newcanes here) has been….well. pretty controversial in our board. For him to come here and bring in that one non-FIU fan poster tells you a lot about this kid. Watch out for him here….

….or 2-1

Looking at that thread, I can tell he's not an FIU fan. I don't know what he is doing showing up on your board if he is a D1 basketball coach at another college. That doesn't seem to make sense. The guy is spending time researching FIU and knows the players's names. That might make sense if his college was scheduled to play against FIU but then he shouldn't be discussing it online with FIU alumn and students.

3-0

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

FAU's sucess in hoops

LOL wow warning people about internet posters you're right FIUFAN they do need to watch out I might hex the program! LOL are you serious?
Back to the top

FAU's sucess in hoops

2-1…ha ha ha…….

You won against USA, but that was a total DISASTER on thier part - 20+ turnovers and anyone would win…even a Girls Club Rec League team…….

All in good fun ;)
Back to the top
Control functions: