Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU vs MTSU

Add topic

Ted Hutton just posted in his blog that Rice did not make the trip to Middle Tenn. for tomorrows game for disciplinary reasons.

:(

This does not come at a good time, period, just when the team was gelling and playing great bball. :( :( :( :(

Back to the top

FAU vs MTSU

Not good news at all. Hopefully he is back for the Sun Belt Tourney.
Back to the top

FAU vs MTSU

not good at all... talk about a knife right to the balloon letting all the air out

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

FAU vs MTSU

FAU vs MTSU

yeah…i would ike to know what "violation of team rules" stands for exactly in this case…my guess is academics - AGAIN…

on another note, if Rice doesnt graduate on time, that will cost us a scholarship…not good either…
Back to the top

FAU vs MTSU

not sure if we'll ever find out exactly what it is… but let's just hope it's only for the murfreesboro trip… if it goes into the home game of the SBC tourney and lafayette…………………………………………..

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

FAU vs MTSU

Not only does it leave the team short handed, Its gotta affect the morale of everyone else. But Rex is in charge and he knows what he's doing.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

FAU vs MTSU

I think it might actually help us, take some of the cockiness out of our team right now and make them appreciate how talented they are when they are all together. We need to feel like the underdog heading into the sunbelt tournament.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

FAU vs MTSU

walty12 said

I think it might actually help us, take some of the cockiness out of our team right now and make them appreciate how talented they are when they are all together. We need to feel like the underdog heading into the sunbelt tournament.

That post was only for the MTSU game and we lost.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

FAU vs MTSU

illinoisowl said

walty12 said

That post was only for the MTSU game and we lost.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top
Control functions: